How are the Swans doing, 2019

In the second quarter, the Pies looked at times as if they are going to run away with the game but the Swans keep coming back. Early in the 3rd and difference is back to 2 points.

Leigh

32 minutes ago, possum52 said:

In the second quarter, the Pies looked at times as if they are going to run away with the game but the Swans keep coming back. Early in the 3rd and difference is back to 2 points.

Leigh

It seems Sydney are fighting hard but managing to be much more accurate in front of goal is the biggest difference.

And it would appear another brain fade by Dane Rampe could have cost the Swans the game after going over the mark and giving away a 50 metre penalty to Chris Mayne which brought him right to the goal line and a goal to Collingwood late in the match. A great performance by Sam Reid for the Swans kicking 6 goals and Buddy kicked 2.

Leigh

59 minutes ago, possum52 said:

And it would appear another brain fade by Dane Rampe could have cost the Swans the game after going over the mark and giving away a 50 metre penalty to Chris Mayne which brought him right to the goal line and a goal to Collingwood late in the match. A great performance by Sam Reid for the Swans kicking 6 goals and Buddy kicked 2.

Leigh

Yes, they had only got a point at that stage instead of the 6 points.

On 5/24/2019 at 6:36 AM, MicCanberra said:

Swans were close but no cigar, lost 11.7 (73) to pies 11.14 (80), just couldn't finish strong enough.

I got it backwards again, can't believe it. Wish they had pulled it off.

On 5/24/2019 at 4:17 PM, possum52 said:

Leigh

Sounds like we could have had a win with a little more focus. Maybe next week!

I completely forgot about the big game, only just now thought about it. I must be losing my edge. 

Go Swans!

2 hours ago, NoWhiners said:

I got it backwards again, can't believe it. Wish they had pulled it off.

Sounds like we could have had a win with a little more focus. Maybe next week!

I completely forgot about the big game, only just now thought about it. I must be losing my edge. 

Go Swans!

I am not hopeful. One good thing is that Gary Ablett jr (aka the son of god) is out for the game.