How are the Swans doing, 2019

I’ll possibly watch a bit of Victory against Sydney Sunday evening but I must say soccer is not my favourite football game. I find it boring at times. 

Leigh

1 minute ago, possum52 said:

I’ll possibly watch a bit of Victory against Sydney Sunday evening but I must say soccer is not my favourite football game. I find it boring at times. 

Leigh

I still play so my passions lay with the round ball game.

6 minutes ago, possum52 said:

Swans 11.11.77 d Bombers 10.12.72. Your 

Swans were just too good ML. 

Leigh

They managed the win last night and they may have turned the corner but they have a long way to go to catch the top sides for a solid performance all game.

Now that is weird, I posted my last message immediately after the game finished. A great fighting win by the Swans. Their young players are really good. I just saw on morning TV that there probably should have been a free kick or 50 metre penalty to the Bombers after the siren due to a Swans' player climbing the goal post to distract the Bomber player having a kick for goal which is not allowed evidently. Oh well, it wasn't picked up by the umps and anyway it would have perhaps been an undeserved win if the free was paid and a goal kicked. The Swans deserved the win.

Sorry about Adelaide losing Mic. 

Leigh

Edited by possum52

Yeah, It was an entertaining game and realistically, Perth deserve to be there as they were the better side all season. Personally, I am not a fan of finals, I prefer competitions which reward performance for the whole season not just the finals. Of course it is hard when a competition is skewed as it is in the AFL and NRL, where they do not play every team twice, at home and away but rather are subjected to the vagaries' of playing some sides twice and others only once. With the A league at least they play each other 3 times each.

4 hours ago, possum52 said:

Swans 11.11.77 d Bombers 10.12.72. Your 

Swans were just too good ML. 

Leigh

OMG--I forgot to post my prediction! But it would have been very similar to what happened :classic_biggrin::classic_cool::classic_wink:

I am so happy to see they pulled it off. I knew they could do it. Sorry your team lost Leigh, but we needed the win a lot more!

I feel a strong end to the season. We may finish out of the playoffs but at least we can hold our heads high.

Go Swans

ML

27 minutes ago, Docker123 said:

Unfortunately, 5 late goals on the trot and the Colliwobbles get over the line.

Interesting free kick count against Blues 8-24.

I thought they were going to pull it off for a minute or two, oh well my bunnies are doing real well. Unfortunately I can’t say the same for the Scorps so far this year