Eurodam Neptune Suites Entertainment

ScottC4746

28 minutes ago, ScottC4746 said:

list of onbaord tv channels

This is what I remember.  Fox, MSNBC, a sports channel, BBC, and CNBC (I remember reading a post recently that CNBC is no longer available, but I can't find that post now)

I don't recall a DVD player but there are lots of on-demand movies available.

DVD players were removed in the change to the "Navigator" system with on-demand movies. Not as many movies as on the old DVD list, but very convenient. When I was on K'dam in January, there were several Oscar contenders available, so they do try to keep the selection current and varied. 

Venn Diagram's list of live channels matches my memory. We did have CNBC on K'dam in January. 

I love the new TVs (55 inch I think), mounted on the wall behind the sofa.  Lots of good information on there (like the day's menus) and plenty of movies to chose from.  I will really miss having CNBC though!

7 hours ago, SJSULIBRARIAN said:

I can remember some of them from last week on the Nieuw Amsterdam. MSNBC, Fox News, BBC, ESPN 1 and 2. There were a couple more.  Lots and lots of movie choices and TV shows. No DVD player.

I am sure movies for a fee.

My experience in February was that once they showed one in the theater, it was then also available for streaming in the cabin for the rest of the trip, so keep an eye out for those additions.  For example, Crazy Rich Asians showed on the fourth day of the cruise in the theater and then it appeared in the list of movies available in the room.  They were all free.

Edited by bEwAbG