Vision of the seas cruise

Did I make the right decision? We were on Symphony this last March and booked Vision next year because of the itinerary. It goes to Barbados, st Lucia, Antigua, tortola and Punta Cana.. We mostly did it because of the last two ports. As far as I know, royal rarely goes to either of those ports which is why we're paying more for this cruise than we paid for symphony. We were able to get corner js 8088 as well. Is it the right decision? Thoughts! 

Doing the 10 and 11 nite B2B on Vision in the other Aft/corner cabin. Good catch, good cruise. My kids do the Allure/Anthem multiple times last few yrs, me I'm content with the Vision/Radiance Class which have done 95% of my cruises on

Go to Youtube and search for "Vision of the seas cabin 8088" and you should find 2 videos of that cabin. They are a couple of years old but they will provide a general idea of the cabin.

• 4 weeks later...

Am looking at a Vision 11 day with a wonderful itinerary.  The smallest ship we have been on  is Voyager class and most recently Oasis class.  How is the movement on the Vision?  The cruise would be in March to the Southern Caribbean.  I've never had an issue with motion sickness but I've never been on a ship this size either.

48 minutes ago, driftersdream said:

Am looking at a Vision 11 day with a wonderful itinerary.  The smallest ship we have been on  is Voyager class and most recently Oasis class.  How is the movement on the Vision?  The cruise would be in March to the Southern Caribbean.  I've never had an issue with motion sickness but I've never been on a ship this size either.

The movement depends on the weather conditions and is not predictable.

Clarea always beats me to the punch...if sailing for ports yes, if sailing for the ship, maybe no. Chose her for my August 12 nighter in the Mediterranean but since we only have 3 sea days, the ship doesn't matter as much to me.  I have been hearing wonderful things about the food and her crew so that bodes well!