ms Oosterdam in Port Everglades April 13, 2019

Scrapnana

3 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

Was it a good show?  We had booked it in Vancouver, and then decided we'd rather be on the Prinsendam in March!  Maybe one day...

I may not be the one to ask as I am absolutely obsessed with the show; this was my 4th time plus having the sound track CD.  I feel for your predicament as the show comes to Baltimore the week I'm at sea on the Nieuw Statendam but I had the opportunity to see it within a day's drive.  I don't see any future shows in your area but I understand a movie is in the works.

Sight unseen, I will highly recommend it.

Roy

We got on board around 12:00, had a nice lunch in the MDR, unpacked and are ready to sail!! Time for muster drill and then away we go. Watch for us. We'll be on our balcony (7072) with a Seahawks flag!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

Good afternoon from a warm and sunny So Cal

And a good afternoon to you from rainy North Carolina...  Question for you.  On Marine Traffic, the Oosterdam is not blue but is yellow which should be "high speed craft"...    Any idea WHY?

4 minutes ago, 65 Gator said:

And a good afternoon to you from rainy North Carolina...  Question for you.  On Marine Traffic, the Oosterdam is not blue but is yellow which should be "high speed craft"...    Any idea WHY?

Hi Leon! That's a good question and I have no clue - Oostie is definitely not a "high speed craft" :classic_wink:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

Where are all the "regulars?"

I know several are at sea and I've been making a pot of coffee but it's stable now and only need to go back when it's finished.

Roy