ms Oosterdam in Port Everglades April 13, 2019

Scrapnana

5 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

I don't seem to be getting that option any more.

Whether one can skip or not depends upon the ad.  The ad for ANA cannot be skipped as an example.  Very recently, I am getting ads for Buick service.  I own a Buick and am linked to Buick's web site.  I wonder if what ads one receives is based upon one's internet site usage.  

Just now, rkacruiser said:

Whether one can skip or not depends upon the ad.  The ad for ANA cannot be skipped as an example.  Very recently, I am getting ads for Buick service.  I own a Buick and am linked to Buick's web site.  I wonder if what ads one receives is based upon one's internet site usage.  

Most likely.  That happens to me on other sites.  If I visit a website, I start getting ads for that product or service.

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

I may not be the one to ask as I am absolutely obsessed with the show; this was my 4th time plus having the sound track CD.  I feel for your predicament as the show comes to Baltimore the week I'm at sea on the Nieuw Statendam but I had the opportunity to see it within a day's drive.  I don't see any future shows in your area but I understand a movie is in the works.

Sight unseen, I will highly recommend it.

Roy

Just an FYI. The show comes to the Academy of Music in Philadelphia October 22 to November 3rd this year,

I'm sure they are.  I get a lot of ads for Come From Away.  I had an oddity today, when I refreshed there was a splash ad for Crystal and right below it was an ad for Oceania in the bar between the picture and the map.

Roy

2 minutes ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Just an FYI. The show comes to the Academy of Music in Philadelphia October 22 to November 3rd this year,

I board QM2 October 18.  I'm hoping the London production will be playing in early November.

Roy