Icon of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

6 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

When we booked the Inaugural cruise in December we paid $3040.32 for a D2 GTY for 2 people. That was with a TA. Now on the RC website it’s $10832.52 also for 2 people. They don’t have any GTY balconies left, just the D5 category (this is for a regular balcony). Not sure what the price would be if a TA has any left. That’s a huge price difference.

Same thing for me... We booked our March '24 Icon cruise nearly one year ago (October '22). We booked 2 rooms (one balcony and one inside room). 2 adults, 2 children. Grand total was roughly $7k. Same itinerary, same rooms now is nearly $20k! Yep, you read that right! $20k! I do not know who in their right mind would pay $20k for one balcony and one inside room. I'd be happy to sell my reservation for $15k. Any takers? LOL!

• Haha 3

On 10/1/2023 at 1:12 PM, Eremita85 said:

The delivery could be a little late, since the second sea trials are late as well.

No, no, no! I want to be on the inaugural cruise. I hope it’s still on schedule for that.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2023 at 9:52 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

Maybe I should offer to rent my aft balcony on deck 14 for the day

Hey me too!  I will be on the 2nd voyage deck 14 looking off the back.  When I checked on that cruise that was the only cabin available that would show up.  Never had one looking off the back.  Excited.  4 months....

A bit off topic, but I wanted to post a thank you to those who start these update threads and continue to post photos and info during the construction along with all the posters who participate in them. I rarely post outside of trip reports, but these threads are really great and amp up my excitement for cruising all year long and especially in between my cruises as I follow along in each construction thread.

Thank you to a great community... back on topic. 🤐

• Like 9