2020/2021 Itineraries Released for Caribbean, Panama Canal, Hawaii, Mexico, Calif

azbirdmom

49 minutes ago, 4cats4me said:

Have waited for months to see the Oct 2020 Baja Mexico itinerart, only to book Tahiti instead. 😀😃🤗 It will be our first small ship cruise.  

LOL - I've been waiting for coastals and ended up booking Hawaii!!! Oh well.....

• Haha 1

We were planning to go to the South Pacific r/t LA until the schedule for Tahiti came out. We now are on the 10 day r/t Papeete and the 25 day to Fort Lauderdale. Maybe next year for the South Pacific.

Surprise! Logged on @ 5am or so and there was my 2021 Caribbean cruise! Ready for booking!  Thankfully I didn’t wait for 9 am PDT.  There were only six (!) cabins left where we wanted to book on SKY — but luckily (wow) our #1 choice was still available. Didn’t take me but a minute to grab it. Thank you CruiseCritic for the heads up about when those 2021 Caribbean cruises were going to open. 

• Like 1

Got the cabin we wanted on the coastal on Pacific Princess!  now lets hope since i think she was originally set to do Cuba and so far her December through I think February or March dont show any cruises, princess doesnt break my heart and change or cancel this cruise!  Got up at midnight just to be sure.  Nope, left the computer on and oddly enough right about the time my alarm was set to go off to get up for work the computer screen came back on from sleep mode and brightened my office...i thought it was odd...i came in and yeah it was open to book!!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ProfMHC said:

Surprise! Logged on @ 5am or so and there was my 2021 Caribbean cruise! Ready for booking!  Thankfully I didn’t wait for 9 am PDT.  There were only six (!) cabins left where we wanted to book on SKY — but luckily (wow) our #1 choice was still available. Didn’t take me but a minute to grab it. Thank you CruiseCritic for the heads up about when those 2021 Caribbean cruises were going to open. 

the 9AM PDT was for Elites on May 8.

2 hours ago, Notonboard said:

So stayed up all night to book my special cabin only to find it will be assigned. Thought I accidentally checked choose for me, I did not. Anybody else without a cabin number?

We had the same issue but called Princess directly and got the cabin we wanted. 

19 minutes ago, voljeep said:

wow - just looked at a little 4 day just released - FLL - at sea - Princess Cay - at sea - FLL

Taxes, Fees, Port Expenses - $ 100 pp* - cray, cray ...

When?

56 minutes ago, voljeep said:

wow - just looked at a little 4 day just released - FLL - at sea - Princess Cay - at sea - FLL

Taxes, Fees, Port Expenses - $ 100 pp* - cray, cray ...

16 minutes ago, voljeep said:

11/4/2020 - CB

I'm showing that cruise starting at $474/pp!

2020 Nov

Dates Interior Oceanview Balcony Mini-Suite Suite
Wed, Nov 04, 2020
Caribbean Princess
$474
$574
$674
$824
$1,474
Guests 3 & 4 - same stateroom
$149
$149
$249
$249
$499

Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses additional: $100

It's the taxes and port fees that are $100/pp
Edited by chamima

4 minutes ago, chamima said:

I'm showing that cruise starting at $474/pp!

2020 Nov

Dates Interior Oceanview Balcony Mini-Suite Suite
Wed, Nov 04, 2020
Caribbean Princess
$474
$574
$674
$824
$1,474
Guests 3 & 4 - same stateroom
$149
$149