Pirate’s DREAMy Dysfunctional Family Vacation Review...April 21-28, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your adventures with us! Your new pup is adorable! I love white russians too, or as I like to order them, "white russian, heavy on the russian"! We are sailing on the Dream Monday, which I believe is the first cruise out of Galveston. Thank you so much for providing the perfect pre-cruise read! We are planning on going to Jaime's and will report back if those jokers try to pull any of that bad behavior on us. If they do, Jaimie will be getting an earful! Enjoy your next cruise! I look forward to reading all about it.

I enjoyed your review very much, and let me say I was glad to see you call Tame Uncle Lame Uncle because I was already reading it that way in my head.  :classic_biggrin:  Sounds like you had a great time and I laughed out loud several times. 

I am sure you have googled it by now but a White Russian is Kalhua , Vodka and cream.  A Black Russian is just the Kalhua and Vodka.

1 hour ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

I loved your review!!! Thanks for taking the time. Congratulations on your new puppy. He’s very cute. I say my little Minnie Mae in my avatar is my favorite child. My sons don’t think thats funny but it’s the truth!😊

I def prefer the fur kids to real kids. If I did have a child, I am sure I would say the same thing!

1 hour ago, dreadpirate3 said:

Congrats on the new fur kids!

I can't believe you had never had a White Russian. They are made from Kahlua, Vodka, Bailey's and cream.

I cant believe I had never had one either, how did I go 31 years without them? I have all the makings at home, this could be dangerous...

1 hour ago, BrandFam4 said:

Great review! Sad to see it end! And love those puppers of yours! Our puppers is 8 months and I think will be a PUPPY forever, but gosh we love her. 

Divya, the 1.5 year old sister, is still very much a puppy still.

1 hour ago, Can'tWait2SetSail said:

Thank you so much for sharing your adventures with us! Your new pup is adorable! I love white russians too, or as I like to order them, "white russian, heavy on the russian"! We are sailing on the Dream Monday, which I believe is the first cruise out of Galveston. Thank you so much for providing the perfect pre-cruise read! We are planning on going to Jaime's and will report back if those jokers try to pull any of that bad behavior on us. If they do, Jaimie will be getting an earful! Enjoy your next cruise! I look forward to reading all about it.

I hope you have a fantastic cruise on her! I hope you don't end like I did at Jaime's, oh my....say NO to all the shots!

20 minutes ago, JaniceB said:

Thanks for the fantastic review that had me smiling and laughing everyday.  Congratulations on your new fur baby.  

Thank you!

15 minutes ago, flgojo said:

I enjoyed your review very much, and let me say I was glad to see you call Tame Uncle Lame Uncle because I was already reading it that way in my head.  :classic_biggrin:  Sounds like you had a great time and I laughed out loud several times. 

I am sure you have googled it by now but a White Russian is Kalhua , Vodka and cream.  A Black Russian is just the Kalhua and Vodka.

Hahaha poor Tame, he really was Lame some days but it wasn't ALLL his fault, the seasickness really wasn't fun!

Ohhhh I am going to have to try a Black Russian now!

Thank you for your review. It was very entertaining. I also get a wave of depression on that last day at sea. DH and I will truly miss the Dream now that it has moved to TX. But we hope to come to love the Glory in late July for our 25th wedding anniversary cruise. The rotti babies are so cute, I love mine. She is 12 years old and as sweet as can be. I was given a toy poodle puppy a year ago and they play great together. I am amazed by how gentle my 110lb rotti can be with my 6lb poodle. Island Traveler looks like he will be a great addition to your family. Can not wait for your next review. 

14 minutes ago, SandiLynn said:

Thank you for your review. It was very entertaining. I also get a wave of depression on that last day at sea. DH and I will truly miss the Dream now that it has moved to TX. But we hope to come to love the Glory in late July for our 25th wedding anniversary cruise. The rotti babies are so cute, I love mine. She is 12 years old and as sweet as can be. I was given a toy poodle puppy a year ago and they play great together. I am amazed by how gentle my 110lb rotti can be with my 6lb poodle. Island Traveler looks like he will be a great addition to your family. Can not wait for your next review. 

Thanks for reading along! I love Rotties, my parents have an 8 year old male, Oopie, who is the GOOFIEST dog I have ever met. He is 125 lbs and his best friend is my 43 lb Aussie, and surprisingly she bosses him around! They are great dogs. Now between me and my parents we will have 3 Rotties and 2 Aussies running around....what a crazy group!

1 hour ago, MzShae said:

Loved your review! It was so funny. Congrats on Island Traveler. He's a cutie pie. Your mom's are so cute too.  I'm a dog mom too, only fur babies for me!

Thank you. I always jokingly say that at least with fur kids, if I don't want to deal with them I can close the door and ignore them and they wont burn the house down! I probably should watch saying that tho, knowing my luck they will find a way to....knock over a lamp onto the couch or something...

I forgot to mention this, in Cozumel you probably lost your Uncle to the tequila tasting.  I lost my DH, we were lined up for our excursion and he was no where to be found and then he strolls back and informs me of the tasting.

47 minutes ago, JaniceB said:

I forgot to mention this, in Cozumel you probably lost your Uncle to the tequila tasting.  I lost my DH, we were lined up for our excursion and he was no where to be found and then he strolls back and informs me of the tasting.

:classic_laugh: That is probably where he ended up!!!!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

Thank you. I always jokingly say that at least with fur kids, if I don't want to deal with them I can close the door and ignore them and they wont burn the house down! I probably should watch saying that tho, knowing my luck they will find a way to....knock over a lamp onto the couch or something...

Our dog just recently chewed through our lamp cord. 😲

• 2 months later...