Can Suite Guests Invite others to Coastal Kitchen/Lounge?

I haven't been able to find a straight answer on this.  I'm looking to possibly book a Junior Suite and Grand Suite for 4 of us total.  I know Junior Suites can usually get in for dinner, but is it possible to bring them as guests for breakfast or lunch?  And then additionally to the suite lounge area? 

3 minutes ago, NTC0624 said:

I haven't been able to find a straight answer on this.  I'm looking to possibly book a Junior Suite and Grand Suite for 4 of us total.  I know Junior Suites can usually get in for dinner, but is it possible to bring them as guests for breakfast or lunch?  And then additionally to the suite lounge area? 

Js's don't have access for breakfast, lunch, or the lounge.

Remember that JS dinner is space available.  Some people have reported not being able to get a reservation.   We’ve never had a problem getting a reservation around 7:30,  but we don’t go every evening. 

m

The passengers in the Grand Suite can order anything they like for breakfast for delivery, either from room service or from the MDR when the MDR is open for breakfast.  Same for lunch.  And they can order as much as they like.  The passengers in the Junior Suite can join them in the GS for those meals.

Sort of a good compromise, don't you think?  😉 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

The passengers in the Grand Suite can order anything they like for breakfast for delivery, either from room service or from the MDR when the MDR is open for breakfast.  Same for lunch.  And they can order as much as they like.  The passengers in the Junior Suite can join them in the GS for those meals.

Sort of a good compromise, don't you think?  😉 

I wonder if I can pack a card table?

43 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I wonder if I can pack a card table?

You would have to. I see no enjoyment in trying to have a meal with four people in a GS. May as well go to the MDR. 

• Haha 1