Live on the solstice, any requests?

NutsAboutGolf

I have a question about photo packages.  There is an all inclusive digital photo download package listed in cruise planner.  Do you have any information if  this include prints too?  The description says download but several postings talk about receiving both prints and the download...so I am confused.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks1

5 hours ago, marti2282 said:

We just booked the Endicott /Dawes Glacier Explorer excursion which departs the ship at 7am. With such an early start, what breakfast options will we have?

thanks

We've booked that as well.  I'm definitely planning on having room service breakfast delivered that morning.

5 hours ago, marti2282 said:

Hope it’s available that early. Would be my choice too.

Looks like 6-6:30 AM is the earliest dropoff time, but should work.  Here's a pic of the doorhanger from Jim_Iain's live thread (from Summit, but not Solstice, but I'm guessing hours for breakfast are the same) (post 331 if my link doesn't work).  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, marti2282 said:

We just booked the Endicott /Dawes Glacier Explorer excursion which departs the ship at 7am. With such an early start, what breakfast options will we have?

thanks

Great excursion! Hopefully it is clear so you can get up close to the glacier.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2019 at 5:37 PM, lovecruzin said:

Brent Nixon will be onboard for the Alaska season! He is excellent.

Last week we turned around  20 miles from the glacier, it was also 80 in both Ketchikan and Juneau! Captain Tacos said there is always 1week they can’t get in, hopefully we were the one time for the season. 

Was there a reason given for the ship turning around?  

21 hours ago, marti2282 said:

thanks

It should be a great excursion.

Edited by shipshape sam
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Ariyel said:

Looks like 6-6:30 AM is the earliest dropoff time, but should work.  Here's a pic of the doorhanger from Jim_Iain's live thread (from Summit, but not Solstice, but I'm guessing hours for breakfast are the same) (post 331 if my link doesn't work).  

Excellent! Thanks for doing my research for me. 

On 6/2/2019 at 5:23 PM, ouiswim said:

Can you post the dinner menus? We will be on the June 21st sailing. Thanks!

The OP is preoccupied with his missing luggage (as he should be).  I can post menus from the first Solstice Alaskan sailing of the season (May 10) if you want.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 4:35 AM, NutsAboutGolf said:

On the 5/31/19 sailing, dailies/celebrity today aside, any requests?

Like to hear your view on the food in general and more specifically AQUA Blu dining (if relevant)

Edited by wally_bushy

On 6/11/2019 at 6:00 PM, sfpd3000 said:

The OP is preoccupied with his missing luggage (as he should be).  I can post menus from the first Solstice Alaskan sailing of the season (May 10) if you want.

That would be wonderful! Hope you find your luggage promptly!

On 6/8/2019 at 3:01 PM, NutsAboutGolf said:

I used the port luggage valet and never received my bag, tracking it makes it appear my bag was never scanned.  Luggage valet says to deal with X since it was never scanned.  X just had me do a lost and found claim although the bag does have a tag on it, they said if they find it I have to pay the shipping.  I also saw there was a lost baggage email address which I sent.  Lesson learned because I didn't even need the service, I did it so I could skip the baggage drop at ticketing.  I will be doing a mini review and provide some tips.

Sorry about this...not good!

On 6/11/2019 at 6:00 PM, sfpd3000 said:

Thank you! Sorry about your luggage.