BA - dining reservations still not available?

daninwi

We are on the BA Oct 13th sailing and have tried for the past two days to make dining reservations (less than 120 days out now) both online, with our TA, and calling in.  Feedback from NCL has been to try again in 24 hours twice.  

Consistent issue?  Are we making a mistake?  

3 minutes ago, daninwi said:

We are on the BA Oct 13th sailing and have tried for the past two days to make dining reservations (less than 120 days out now) both online, with our TA, and calling in.  Feedback from NCL has been to try again in 24 hours twice.  

I assume these are dining options for specialty restaurants. I recommend calling NCL and politely request speaking to a supervisor, and he/she should be able to help you with your problem.

12 hours ago, daninwi said:

We are on the same sailing, we are just going to wait another  week or so. We too are anxious, but the system, according to our TA is really screwed up. 

Talking about BA we do have a M&G set up, why don't you join the group if you haven't already.?  

On 6/16/2019 at 7:26 PM, daninwi said:

Its the system. Give it a while and it might get fixed. If not just make reservations on board. If you can't make them yet no one else can either.

3 hours ago, zqvol said:

Its the system. Give it a while and it might get fixed. If not just make reservations on board. If you can't make them yet no one else can either.

If you are itching to make reservations, they just seemed to opened up an hour or so ago!  We've our dining planned for the trip.  Next up - the dreaded internet package and the arcade package for our son.

34 minutes ago, daninwi said:

If you are itching to make reservations, they just seemed to opened up an hour or so ago!  We've our dining planned for the trip.  Next up - the dreaded internet package and the arcade package for our son.

Hmmm......still can’t access ours but we are Haven and 122 days out with perk to book 130 days out.  Maybe the120 window will open up for me in 2 days.

Just spoke with the Concierge desk. First time that I have contacted them in two weeks. No change and I could tell that she did not want to discuss it. She stated that the dates had not been loaded and there was no date given on when NCL thought it would be corrected. 

22 minutes ago, cruisingator2 said:

Just spoke with the Concierge desk. First time that I have contacted them in two weeks. No change and I could tell that she did not want to discuss it. She stated that the dates had not been loaded and there was no date given on when NCL thought it would be corrected. 

Grrrr.....Well saves me a call.  

Makes me wonder if whoever did this computer upgrade really knew what he/she was doing.  Been 3 weeks now.

Edited by mertziek

50 minutes ago, mertziek said:

Grrrr.....Well saves me a call.  

Makes me wonder if whoever did this computer upgrade really knew what he/she was doing.  Been 3 weeks now.

I think the customer service reps are over this tech issue. I can only imagine how many calls that they’re receiving from irritated customers. I feel for them. They’re helpless. FDR needs to get this garbage fixed. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...