Oasis facilities questions

Hi Everyone,

My family and I will be doing the Western Med cruise on Oasis in August and in the run up we're just starting to come across a few little questions.

Firstly, Are there any laundry facilities on board? I know they will probably have a laundry service but are there any self use washing/drying machines, Irons etc etc?

Also can anyone tell me about the towels trying to decide if we should bring our own or not. How many are provided in the state room and what sizes, we have a balcony room if that makes a difference. Am I right in thinking they provide towels for the pool decks? Is there a charge for this?

Is there free water available other than the bathroom taps? I have the soda package as I'm not a big alcohol drinker but sometimes I'm sure I'll just want to have some plain water. And one last thing will I be allowed to bring our own bottle of squash on board as I know there's a limit with bottles of wine and alcohol but hoping squash won't be an issue.

Sorry for the boring questions but appreciate any help and advie you can give us.

Brad

No self serve laundry on Royal Caribbean ships, so if you need laundry done, you need to send it out.

No need to bring any towels. Plenty of towels of various sizes in your stateroom, and if you need more, your stateroom attendant can bring more.  Towels are available at towel stations on the pool deck, and they are checked out on your seapass card.  If you do not return them, they charge you $25.

You should be okay to bring a bottle of squash.  We took a bottle of Carmel syrup, in addition to wine on our last cruise.  They did check it out, but it was a sealed bottle.

Enjoy Oasis.  It is a great ship.

2 minutes ago, Brad548ye said:

Thank you very much for your answers that's helps a lot.....So do they even have irons on request at all?

Many Thanks

Brad

No irons on request.

3 minutes ago, holiday-shrek said:

You do not have to iron your shorts for fomal night!

I thought the rule was that nice shorts had to be ironed, but dress shorts did not require ironing.  I forget the rule for smart shorts.