Your next NCL Cruise?

SailorMan20

Celestyal (7 day Greek Islands) in June 2020 and then NCL Encore in Feb 2021 (12 day Panama and ABC islands). Possibly may do an NCL in Feb 2020 to the Bahamas if the prices come down for a solo cruiser...we shall see.

Heading on the "first" trip out of Miami on the Encore.  Looking forward to that one.  Also book a 10 day out of New York to Bahama and other places including Norfolk (we actually live 15 min from the stop in Norfolk).

Funny.....just saw this thread and already thinking about the next cruise after just returning from my last one, last week.

Kind of thinking Panama Canal, Alaska, New England, perhaps back to Europe.

I LOVED the Escape.  Sort of hoping the great reviews about the Bliss will settle down and I might book her next (which would most likely mean Alaska).

I’ve been getting some really good deals on NCL over the last couple of years.  It depends on what sort of “deal” I can find that would likely steer me to my next cruise.

Got off the Gem yesterday after a lovely cruise to Bermuda.  Next up is an MSC cruise on the Seaside in October, and the the JOY in January.  I am loyal only to myself when it comes to cruising, since I like lots of different experiences.  But NCL remains my favorite cruise line 💘

• Like 1

On 7/4/2019 at 4:49 PM, crusincouple8 said:

NCL Bliss, October 20th-27th to Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta leaving from San Pedro, CA.

We are doing the same cruise, but we will be getting on when you guys are getting off.  Did the Eastern Caribbean on the Bliss in February

My next one is on the Breakaway over New Years! Western Caribbean-GSC, Falmouth, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. We have an aft Haven penthouse. After that, we have a 5 day on the Sun booked in March. We LOVED the owner’s suite when we were on it last month, so we booked it again to Cozumel and Costa Maya.