Check in on cruise planner

Wonder18

How early can you complete check in on your cruise planner. Went through the process and it is still showing incomplete.  My ship is the sky princess. Thanks 

Yes, add your credit card.  But, if your sailing is a long way off you may wish to wait some. Boarding passes can be printed 75 days before the cruise, and after final payment has been made. For medallion ocean ready you should receive an e-mail when you can load the ocean ready information. It's approximately 45 to 60 days before the sailing date.

They don't make it clear which field you missed. You have to go through each field for all passengers and make sure nothing is missed. It is never too early since you can always make changes. You must complete it 75 days before sailing to print out boarding pass but even then you can probably wait a few weeks.

1 hour ago, denmarks said:

They don't make it clear which field you missed. You have to go through each field for all passengers and make sure nothing is missed. 

You are told exactly which section under Guest Check-In is incomplete. The line(s) will be highlighted in red with the word 'incomplete' next to it. You can go directly to the section that needs attention by clicking on it as seen below--and the incomplete field will have an indicator as well:

image.thumb.png.d2a3abad17a36546db71a55070aaf517.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fishywood said:

You are told exactly which section under Guest Check-In is incomplete. The line(s) will be highlighted in red with the word 'incomplete' next to it. You can go directly to the section that needs attention by clicking on it as seen below--and the incomplete field will have an indicator as well:

Exactly. My wife's passport needs to be renewed before this future cruise. It's really easy to find where you need to fix things.

image.png.505879fb648442e5fdcf880280fed0d6.png

I have a cruise in October and next February... when I called to re fare... I mentioned I was having problems with the system, it would not accept my home airport... agent when in fixed it.   Now shows complete... sometimes these system do not work they way they should.  Princess  can fix it when you call. 

Thanks I think There was a problem with my home airport location it wouldn’t except mine but did my husband’s so I just kept trying thanks again

I have the same problem as Wonder 18.

The system will not accept my HomeAirport – DTW.

Final payment made on my cruise several weeks ago.

I’ve tried several times since then to add DTW.

The system keeps telling me “incomplete” for both my wife and myself.

1 hour ago, Wonder18 said:

Thanks I think There was a problem with my home airport location it wouldn’t except mine but did my husband’s so I just kept trying thanks again

Had that problem once..........called Princess and they fixed it immediately.

48 minutes ago, John99 said:

I have the same problem as Wonder 18.

The system will not accept my HomeAirport – DTW.

Final payment made on my cruise several weeks ago.

I’ve tried several times since then to add DTW.

The system keeps telling me “incomplete” for both my wife and myself.

We used to have that problem until we realised that the system was using the official airline abbreviation for our airport, not the name of the city. You mention 'DTW' so maybe you have already entered the abbreviation. If that's not the problem, I don't have any other suggestions. 🙂

9 hours ago, Wonder18 said:

How early can you complete check in on your cruise planner. Went through the process and it is still showing incomplete.  My ship is the sky princess. Thanks 

Hi , see you got it worked out, they always do highlight the missing or problem information on each section of online check in.  Online check in can be done as soon as booking is made, I do it as soon as I make the booking even with just a deposit.  I just made a booking for April 2020, final payment isn’t until January 2020 and I have already checked in.