We have heard for at least a couple of years that celebrity has been considering adding a level between elite plus and zenith.  Some of us have calculated that at our current rate of cruising, two or maybe 3 a year in non suites, we will be far past 100 when reaching zenith.  I was wondering if anyone is still looking at adding an intermediate, attainable, level. 

• Like 7

Please provide an update on the CC program. Every so often we read that an update to the program is coming soon, but then there is no update. The gap between elite+ and zenith is huge, just doesn't make sense.

Also, the  Elite Happy Hour perk was severely eroded with the arrival of drink package perks. Has Celebrity considered other ways of making this event special; maybe upgraded appetizers, solo musicians for soft entertainment or something to that effect? I'm sure the Celebrity team can find low or no cost ways to make your most loyal patrons feel special. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think the points system based on length and cabin type works well but it should have another way of increasing your status similar to what Delta has

For example if someone books a 2c balcony on a 7 day cruise and pays $1,000  and spends $5 on board total and I book a 1A, pay $1,500 and leave with a bill of $2,000 for excursions, photos, specialty, and spa, why would I not get more points towards the next status.  Encourages me to more!

Just a thought

Quite frankly the loyalty rewards are peanuts. Introduce another level above Elite+  and what, get 30% off a souvenir.  Really?

Not worth pushing for - I'd prefer the existing levels get better rewards.

How about Elite + (& Zenith) getting elevator priority cards?

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2019 at 4:55 PM, Mr Miserable said:

Quite frankly the loyalty rewards are peanuts. Introduce another level above Elite+  and what, get 30% off a souvenir.  Really?

Not worth pushing for - I'd prefer the existing levels get better rewards.

How about Elite + (& Zenith) getting elevator priority cards?

Oh gee......people already feel like second class citizens with so many 

public spaces on board dedicated to suites etc. I would hate to see that.

This is how Princess makes me feel when waiting in line at Guest services.

One line for the Elite status which they pull from first and a second line for

the second class people. Titanic all over again ! Lol 

i love the laundry and the free internet. With grand children at home I can keep 

in touch. I agree, there should certainly be another level between elite plus and zenith.

I am another who will be dead before reaching this level even with 2 or 3 cruises per year.

Right or wrong....just my two cents ! 

cheers 

Brockmom

Hello!

We do not currently have plans to add a new tier between Elite Plus and Zenith. We do, however, appreciate the effort and dedication that it takes to move between our top two tiers. For that reason, we are looking into different ways to keep Elite Plus guests motivated on their way to Zenith. We also often run bonus point offers that allow members to earn extra points for certain sailings and activities like booking a back-to-back or using Flights by Celebrity. Keep an eye out for those to help boost your point balance.

Thank you and have a great rest of your day!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Lisa Lutoff-Perlo said:

Hello!

We do not currently have plans to add a new tier between Elite Plus and Zenith. We do, however, appreciate the effort and dedication that it takes to move between our top two tiers. For that reason, we are looking into different ways to keep Elite Plus guests motivated on their way to Zenith. We also often run bonus point offers that allow members to earn extra points for certain sailings and activities like booking a back-to-back or using Flights by Celebrity. Keep an eye out for those to help boost your point balance.

LLP thanks for taking the time to answer all of these questions.

Having very recently reached the top loyalty status after almost 20 years of cruising with this amazing company I applaud your thoughts and ideas of keeping your guests motivated to reach Zenith, as I do agree it is a big gap. However I feel this gap is set to a sufficient level to give those who reach it a great feeling of achievement. Lowering or making the status more accessible would lose it exclusivity for those who have either committed to cruising with the company for many years or made it an investment to reach Zenith and then enjoy the benefits into the future.

Having cruised for so long with the company I think I met most people at all levels across the fleet and hope one day I can get to meet you in person. Thanks again for your time in replying.

😎

• Thanks 1

How about a total revamp of the Captain's Club program?

On the Edge transatlantic cruise the head of sales gave a presentation indicating the program would be changed later this year.

Supposed to be more in line with airline frequent flyer programs and more spending based.

Any comments?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2019 at 7:55 AM, maggie.1008 said:

So sorry to hear this. I have 26 cruises with X and 3 more booked. We have over 1500 points. No real motivation to rack up points as we will never make Zenith. Going on Oceania in November. 

I understand that, I shop more frequently after reaching Elite Plus.  That said, I do like the benefits of Elite Plus, but it's a win win if there are incentives to less shopping in the desert between Elite Plus and Zenith.

• 6 months later...
On 8/12/2019 at 1:32 PM, Lisa Lutoff-Perlo said:

Hello!

This may be a good time to dust off some old ideas to show appreciation for the effort and dedication of those between Elite+ and Zenith. A few of us would probably find new motivation.