Hooked - How long is dinner?

6 minutes ago, maxxboy said:

Have show reservations at 10:45. Will a 9pm reservation at Hooked be enough time to get to Studio B by 10:30?

I would make sure you tell the waiter about your time constraint.

Depending on the show even being done by 10:30 for a 10:45 show is not early enough.  Some of the shows (Aqua for one) you really should be in your seat 20 to 30 minutes early if you want a decent seat.  I would want to be walking out by 10:15 at the latest.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

16 minutes ago, little britain said:

Why would you want to rush dinner and a good bottle of wine? 

Well, that's why I posted the question. I don't know how long service takes at Hooked compared to, let's say Chops.

Btw, you're assuming I drink wine. I don't.

42 minutes ago, maxxboy said:

Well, that's why I posted the question. I don't know how long service takes at Hooked compared to, let's say Chops.

Btw, you're assuming I drink wine. I don't.

I am assuming you are on Oasis Class and you are going to the ice show.  You should plan on being in the showroom at 10 pm, the Ice shows are usually a full house with few in the standby line getting a seat, and the standby line opens about 10 minutes before show time.Will not be as tight if you are going to Quest.   9pm at Hooked is cutting it close. 

30 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

I am assuming you are on Oasis Class and you are going to the ice show.  You should plan on being in the showroom at 10 pm, the Ice shows are usually a full house with few in the standby line getting a seat, and the standby line opens about 10 minutes before show time.Will not be as tight if you are going to Quest.   9pm at Hooked is cutting it close. 

Yes, we're going to the ice show. Does it make a difference that we are in a suite with priority seating for the show? I've read several reviews suggesting people should show up about 20 minutes before it begins but haven't read you should be there 45 minutes prior.

Edited by maxxboy

30 minutes ago, maxxboy said:

Yes, we're going to the ice show. Does it make a difference that we are in a suite with priority seating for the show? I've read several reviews suggesting people should show up about 20 minutes before it begins but haven't read you should be there 45 minutes prior.

The Suite section does not fill as fast so 15 - 20 minutes early should be ok.  I believe that 10 minutes before the show when they let  the standby line in they let anyone into the Suite section.  All shows have priority seating for Suites.  Ice show seating is in the front of the Ice rink,  showroom suite seating is  up top in the balcony area, Aqua show seating is center, center. don't sit under the shaded area in the Aqua show, you can not see the high divers start their jump.    happy cruising