Diamond Lounge Mariner

40 minutes ago, 04mach1 said:

I should have been a little clear, I am wanting to know what they have to drink for lunch?

Normally nothing in the DL.  Sometimes ice water, sometimes iced tea.

8 minutes ago, island lady said:

In the DL for lunch?  Guess I am missing something here.  

Sorry, I was confused, thinking the question was about a Suite Lounge on Oasis class.

Thanks for the catch.

On 8/11/2019 at 11:28 PM, Cruzin RN said:

Does anyone know if there is any food/sandwiches in the diamond lounge on embarkation day?  

The royal app says it is open for lunch from 11:00-2:00. I have never entered the lounge other than the evening hours. Curious if they are actually open. 

We avoid the windjammer on day one. Cafe promenade is our usual spot  

TIA

Have you ever thought of Chops for lunch? It's cheaper than dinner, with of course a few less choices - but still fairly extensive and we find it to be a nice treat to start off our cruise and get away from the madcap antics of windjammer and the rest of the ship as people board and 'find their feet' so to speak!

3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Sorry, I was confused, thinking the question was about a Suite Lounge on Oasis class.

Thanks for the catch.

No problem...I figured I am usually the one that missed something here.  Now if you are talking about the SL on Oasis class...oh yeah!  Love that comp beer and wine with lunch in CK...and sitting at the bar when we come in from port to enjoy a glass/pint.  Great perk!  🙂 

4 hours ago, island lady said:

+1 on that!  One of the best DL concierges we have met!   Have a fantabulous cruise my friend, wish we were boarding with you.  We are still up here in Maine until October.  

Hi, Pat !!  The Book Club girls all say hi to you and Bucky !! Any chance you've booked the Brilliance Jan 6th?? 

Cheers,

Linda T.

1 minute ago, tonto524 said:

Hi, Pat !!  The Book Club girls all say hi to you and Bucky !! Any chance you've booked the Brilliance Jan 6th?? 

Cheers,

Linda T.

Hey girl!!   🍷

Hello back at 'cha!  We are actually on Mariner again on January 6th.  Then we board Vision out of PR on 1/18 for a B2B2B.  Hope to sail again with you another time.  🙂    We sure had fun!  

21 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

If I am not mistaken, Leo used to be in the diamond lounge. He is very friendly   nice! 

M

Just anyone know where Leo worked before he came to the mariner diamond lounge? I can’t find him on the spreadsheet. Just wondering… 

6 hours ago, Marie51 said:

Just anyone know where Leo worked before he came to the mariner diamond lounge? I can’t find him on the spreadsheet. Just wondering… 

I just added Leo to the Google Doc Spreadsheet.  Does anyone have a last name for him?  

20 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

I just added Leo to the Google Doc Spreadsheet.  Does anyone have a last name for him?  

All I know is his name is Leonardo and he calls himself Leo, didn’t catch his last name. 

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 4:36 PM, island lady said:

To those that say there is not...what is your experience on Mariner lately?  🤔🙄

OP...ignore those that state that.  While it is true it is unusual to have sandwiches in the DL (and sometimes even the coffee machine is not turned on)...but on Mariner they do it right.  You have excellent Tao the DL concierge to thank for that.  Had a variety of sandwiches available when we boarded.  Was a nice extra touch we did not expect. You will love Tao!  He is one of the best DL concierges I have met.  🙂 

We do love Tao, but understand that he is home being a "dad" currently :)

Thanks to all; We are going to check DL first, then head to Café Promenade if necessary!!!

1 hour ago, Cruzin RN said:

We do love Tao, but understand that he is home being a "dad" currently 🙂

Thanks to all; We are going to check DL first, then head to Café Promenade if necessary!!!

Yes, Tao just became a Dad very recently.  🙂 

On 8/13/2019 at 2:37 PM, island lady said:

Hey girl!!   🍷

Hello back at 'cha!  We are actually on Mariner again on January 6th.  Then we board Vision out of PR on 1/18 for a B2B2B.  Hope to sail again with you another time.  🙂    We sure had fun!  

Hubby and I are on the Mariner for the first time Dec 13....quick getaway lol.  Have fun on yours!!

1 hour ago, tonto524 said:

Hubby and I are on the Mariner for the first time Dec 13....quick getaway lol.  Have fun on yours!!

Drats!  We are missing each other by just mere days!  😮   I know you will have a great time...enjoy!  🙂