steakhouse

Marlster

The Sapphire has Sterling Steakhouse.  It's not really a dedicated venue like Sabatini's or Crown Grill on other ships. It's sort of an aft corner of the Horizon Court (on Lido deck).

Edited by ell52

Just got off the Sapphire. We don't do the Steakhouse on it because it is set up in the buffet. They do offer a steakhouse selection in the main dinning room for $19.00. I order the lobster and was OK.

The best dinning is the chefs table well worth the $95.

9 minutes ago, gvre said:

Just got off the Sapphire. We don't do the Steakhouse on it because it is set up in the buffet. They do offer a steakhouse selection in the main dinning room for $19.00. I order the lobster and was OK.

The best dinning is the chefs table well worth the $95.

If the steak on Sapphire is as good as on Crown,

it will be delicious. 

I ordered the Crown Grill Ribeye in the MDR one night for the upcharge and it was outstanding. 

DH won’t eat in the Crown Grill because it takes too long, so this was a great compromise. 

In all fairness, they do try to make it seem more than a corner of the buffet.  They put up a partition, use white table cloths, etc., but you're right, it's not the same as a dedicated steakhouse. 

We go to Crown Grill once every cruise.  On the Sapphire we did it twice.  Why?  Because the quality and the service was better than we had ever had in any Crown Grill.  Yes it's a section of Horizon Court seating but it is curtained off and has the best sunset views.  You don't have the feel of being in the buffet at all.  If you hadn't guessed already, I highly recommend Sterling Steakhouse.

1 hour ago, azbirdmom said:

We go to Crown Grill once every cruise.  On the Sapphire we did it twice.  Why?  Because the quality and the service was better than we had ever had in any Crown Grill.  Yes it's a section of Horizon Court seating but it is curtained off and has the best sunset views.  You don't have the feel of being in the buffet at all.  If you hadn't guessed already, I highly recommend Sterling Steakhouse.

Thanks for sharing. It sound good to me. I’ll try anything once.

Tony

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Potstech said:

You do know they play each other for their opening game. Steelers for the win.

Yes I know the Steelers will be playing the Patriots. The only thing I am worried about is if this guy plays QB for the Steelers 😳.

(See Photo) 

Tony

60E36371-7C5A-40A1-A037-B3AB7D88754D.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Lucky TGO said:

Yes I know the Steelers will be playing the Patriots. The only thing I am worried about is if this guy plays QB for the Steelers 😳.

(See Photo) 

Tony

I would not worry about him.  If I were you, I would be more worried if THIS guy showed up to play:

Image result for jack lambert football photo

2 hours ago, steelers36 said:

I would not worry about him.  If I were you, I would be more worried if THIS guy showed up to play:

Image result for jack lambert football photo

Mr.G ,

If you see Jack tell him your friend Tony’s son is a dentist and is willing to give him a discount. 😁 😁

Your Pal,

Tony