Discount on Drinks Package

Miss-m

Hi Everyone, 

We are a large extended family going on our first extended family cruise in 2020. 

My partner and myself are seasoned cruisers and often sail with Celebrity and our drink package is usually included. 

While I am not convinced that they are the BEST value, I do think as part of a large group, getting the drinks package for the adults might be an easy option when it comes to 'shouts'. 

I've read on the blog that sometimes the packages go on sale. 

Does anyone know if this is for Australian sailings and how do I know when they are on sale. 

Thanks, 

Michelle

Edited by Miss-m

10 minutes ago, Miss-m said:

Hi Everyone, 

We are a large extended family going on our first extended family cruise in 2020. 

My partner and myself are seasoned cruisers and often sail with Celebrity and our drink package is usually included. 

While I am not convinced that they are the BEST value, I do think as part of a large group, getting the drinks package for the adults might be an easy option when it comes to 'shouts'. 

Does anyone know if this is for Australian sailings and how do I know when they are on sale. 

Thanks, 

Michelle

The prices for your cruise will show in your Cruise Planner on the Royal Caribbean website.

13 hours ago, Hogbay said:

Missie M you have to look all the time and if its a ok price buy , if it drops you can cancle and re purchase 

Good idea. 

Our Aussie dollar is quite low at the moment, so will keep looking and waiting 

On 8/17/2019 at 4:37 AM, Miss-m said:

Hi Everyone, 

Thanks, 

Michelle

How large an extended family?  You might be able to get some perks if you are booking as a large group through a TA or direct with RCCL.  Worth looking into

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2019 at 10:37 AM, Miss-m said:

Hi Everyone, 

Thanks, 

Michelle

This is the current pricing on Explorer of the seas.

IMG_20191006_090724.jpg

The lowest I’ve seen the deluxe drinks package in $AUD lately is $83 per person per day. Combo’d with internet lowest has been $89. Seems to be a various “discount” applied once every month or so for a few days at a time but as above, lowest at $83 over the last 3 months. 

I’m holding out hope that the Black Friday sales bring the Deluxe + Voom combo down to around $85 a day. 

If you’re signed up for emails from Royal they do email you when there’s a new discount offer being applied but definitely make a note to look at your cruise planner at the end of November. 

On 8/21/2019 at 4:35 PM, matj2000 said:

There is no such thing as a drink package sale.

I have been watching the deluxe package prices for our B2B Oct/Nov  2020 Allure cruise.  Prices have been at $62.00, $58.00 and today at $52.00 for the TA. One of those  must surly qualify as a discount sales price.   The Oct 25th cruise has the package today at $60.00, last month it was at $66.00