What Are Best Items in Specialty Restaurants on Liberty?

cruisedad2

15 minutes ago, cruisedad2 said:

My wife and I are traveling on Liberty of the Seas this fall.  What are the best menu items in the specialty restaurants?  (Chop's Grille, Giovanni's Table and Sabor)  Thanks!  

Absolutely love the Peppered Berkshire Pork Belly served extra crispy from Chop's.  Best appetizer on the ship, almost the size of a steak. 

Just off of the Liberty.  Did not eat at Sabor this cruise. Ate at Chops and Giovanni's.  Couldn't resist the filet mignon both nights.  Unbelievably, the one in Giovanni's was better than Chops.  Not sure if it was because the one in Giovanni's was smaller, but definitely better. Also we enjoyed the sides much more at Giovanni's.  They were just lighter.  To us the sides at Chops are on the heavy side.

Totally agree about the filet being better in Giovanni. Nobody has mentioned the desserts.  I don’t know what it’s called but the one in Chops with the waffle cone and ice cream is OMG amazing.  We leave Friday on Enchantment and have the Chops every night plan.  I can’t wait.  BTW, there’s no other specialty restaurant on Enchantment, or so I’m told.

Will be back on Liberty later this month, but on our B2B in March, we loved Giovani’s and thought Chops to be badly run.  Alex the Host at Giovani’s was excellent.  The Pork Belly appetizer was wonderful, as was the risotto  and all the pastas!  

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

Believe it our not, this is a common opinion here.

I believe. When ships had Portofino, their filet was always better than Chops. We loved that place but, of course, before long favorite items started to disappear from the menu.