Beatlemaniacs

redhatters

Just off the Regal and the Beatle Maniacs were playing for our Baltic 11-day cruise. They did a night in the Princes Theater and a night in the Piazza 2 night later.  That ship is headed to NYC now but I am not sure if the Beatle Maniacs got off the ship or where.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kwahl1 said:

Just off the Regal and the Beatle Maniacs were playing for our Baltic 11-day cruise. They did a night in the Princes Theater and a night in the Piazza 2 night later.  That ship is headed to NYC now but I am not sure if the Beatle Maniacs got off the ship or where.

Sure hope they are on board for our New England/Canada cruise on the Regal on the 21st! 

According to a post made by Lexi, the Regal's current CD, on her Instagram, it's suggested that the Beatlemaniacs are not crossing the Atlantic with the Regal for its TA and likely won't be on the 9/21 sailing either. Of course, these are mere assumptions and also do not answer the OP's question (sorry 😢 ), but are just some hints about the Beatlemaniacs' schedule.

6 hours ago, steelers36 said:

They were booked on Regal in the Baltic this past summer.  The Australian Beatles were on Majestic this past winter to NZ and they were very good - maybe better.

Mr. G I totally agree with you. I love the Australian Beatles. They are excellent.

F6ADD5F6-6807-421B-BEFC-9DA340BFF60C.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Lucky TGO said:

Mr. G I totally agree with you. I love the Australian Beatles. They are excellent.

I don't think I knew you had been to the land down-under.  Look at bottom of my signature block.  And thanks for being gentle with me tonight.  I am still in shock.

Edited by steelers36
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, K.T.B. said:

Their Face Book page is up to date only in terms of posting memes....

As a HUGE Beatles fan, I'd love to see them.

Suggest you google Jay Goeppner ... he does John Lennon ... and he's local to you, so you might catch him some time ... he's also performed in Europe, and is highly rated

I asked if they were doing more shows for Princess.

Received this response this morning....

HELLO!! Yes we do, we will be on the Regal princess quite often - will get back to you with specific dates soon as we confirm them! We are upending our show, tweaking things with it here and there - just to freshen things up a bit. We're excited. Thank you hope to see you soon

• Like 1

I sure hope they’ll be back on Regal when we sail 10/31, although it doesn’t look promising if they just got off. We saw them some time ago on Emerald, and they brought the house down. We saw “Rain” on Broadway, & Beatlemania were every bit as good.

13 hours ago, steelers36 said:

I don't think I knew you had been to the land down-under.  Look at bottom of my signature block.  And thanks for being gentle with me tonight.  I am still in shock.

🤣.... wasn't what I expected either