Celebrity Cruise Web site?

mdonohue

Hello,

My friends and I are going on our first Celebrity Cruise in June!  It is a long time to wait - I am so excited!

I am looking on the Celebrity Cruise website for proof of the classic beverage package, which was included in the bundle that we got through Expedia.  Celebrity Cruises claims they can see it (and the prepaid gratuity) but all I see on the web site is the OBC that we received.  Is there somewhere special I haven't looked yet?  Or do they just give it all to you the day you show up for the cruise?  I was just hoping for some physical proof that it went through.  Thanks!

They usually only show on the web site the perks you got from Celebrity, not an outside TA.  Just bring 

17 minutes ago, mdonohue said:

Hello,

My friends and I are going on our first Celebrity Cruise in June!  It is a long time to wait - I am so excited!

I am looking on the Celebrity Cruise website for proof of the classic beverage package, which was included in the bundle that we got through Expedia.  Celebrity Cruises claims they can see it (and the prepaid gratuity) but all I see on the web site is the OBC that we received.  Is there somewhere special I haven't looked yet?  Or do they just give it all to you the day you show up for the cruise?  I was just hoping for some physical proof that it went through.  Thanks!

They usually only show on the web site the perks you get from Celebrity not a TA.  Make sure you have access to a receipt when you go. 

It should be on your invoice. It will be abbreviated. For example, ours says the following: 3PERK BEVOBCGRT meaning we have classic beverage, OBC, and gratituties. If the grats are pre-paid there will be an entry for the grat charge and an entry for the grat deduction. 

Happy sailing to you!

The beverage package perk sometimes shows up in your  Cruise Planner under Order History but more often than not the only place it shows is on your booking confirmation.  If you want to upgrade the package to the Premium one pre Cruise you will need to call  celebrity and they can do the upgrade over the phone.  The prepaid gratuties never show on-line when you book with a TA.  Don worry about it, we have never had a perk not be in place when we boarded.  We do however always take a copy of our booking confirmation just in case.

The advice already given is all good, but I'd add that you can call Captains Club at 800-760-0654 and ask them to make the beverage package visible to you in your Cruise Planner under Order History. The pre-paid gratuities never show anywhere but on your booking receipt. It's always advisable to bring copies, (although I've never needed them).

2 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

The advice already given is all good, but I'd add that you can call Captains Club at 800-760-0654 and ask them to make the beverage package visible to you in your Cruise Planner under Order History. The pre-paid gratuities never show anywhere but on your booking receipt. It's always advisable to bring copies, (although I've never needed them).

Thank you for this info. I was wondering the same as I can't see my beverage package and the website actually lets me add it to my cart as if I were going to purchase it, which made me think it was missing.

8 hours ago, Firepath said:

Thank you for this info. I was wondering the same as I can't see my beverage package and the website actually lets me add it to my cart as if I were going to purchase it, which made me think it was missing.

You're welcome.  You can also ask them to email you what they're seeing so you can see it as well. They've done that for me even though we booked with a TA.

• Like 1