Price of unlimited dining package

kidz_rn

2 hours ago, kidz_rn said:

Looking for information on the unlimited dining package for dinners and lunches on sea days?   How is it priced?   I am going on an 12 day cruise in January. Thanks

I am on this same cruise (ship/itinerary) 6 weeks before you.  My Cruise Planner says that the UDP is $239 per person.

Grandeur has three specialty restaurants:  Chops, Giovanni's Table and Izumi.  (no hibachi experience).  That means an average of four dinners at each one, and some lunches, if you want to "get your money's worth".

"Savor the savings with the Unlimited Dining Package! For one low price, you can enjoy multiple entrees and visit multiple specialty restaurants every night of your sailing. And as an added perk, this unlimited package also applies to lunch at specialty restaurants on sea days. Plus, enjoy a discount of 40% off bottles of wine under $100 and 20% off bottles above $100 while dining in specialty restaurants.

A courtesy reservation will be made for the first night of your cruise based on your preferred dining time. You will receive your courtesy reservation confirmation in your stateroom on the first day of your cruise. All additional reservations or changes to your courtesy reservation must be made once onboard at any specialty restaurant.

For restaurants with a la carte pricing, you’ll receive a $35 food credit.*"

4 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

I am on this same cruise (ship/itinerary) 6 weeks before you.  My Cruise Planner says that the UDP is $239 per person.

Grandeur has three specialty restaurants:  Chops, Giovanni's Table and Izumi.  (no hibachi experience).  That means an average of four dinners at each one, and some lunches, if you want to "get your money's worth".

"Savor the savings with the Unlimited Dining Package! For one low price, you can enjoy multiple entrees and visit multiple specialty restaurants every night of your sailing. And as an added perk, this unlimited package also applies to lunch at specialty restaurants on sea days. Plus, enjoy a discount of 40% off bottles of wine under $100 and 20% off bottles above $100 while dining in specialty restaurants.

A courtesy reservation will be made for the first night of your cruise based on your preferred dining time. You will receive your courtesy reservation confirmation in your stateroom on the first day of your cruise. All additional reservations or changes to your courtesy reservation must be made once onboard at any specialty restaurant.

For restaurants with a la carte pricing, you’ll receive a $35 food credit.*"

Similar price for our upcoming 12 nighter,ok if you are sure you want to dine in the same places over & over,no mention of whether or not Wonderland is included on our sailing,I guess not as at £50+ each that would be a steal!

12 hours ago, snaefell said:

Similar price for our upcoming 12 nighter,ok if you are sure you want to dine in the same places over & over,no mention of whether or not Wonderland is included on our sailing,I guess not as at £50+ each that would be a steal!

If your ship has a Wonderland then it is included,  Hibachi Grill and Chef's table are excluded.  We had 11 specialty dinners and no lunches on our 14 night cruise, it was overkill. If we had the UDP that included 9 sea day lunches it would have been over the top gluten fueled overkill. Royal should include a 14 day Prilosec treatment with the package.  happy cruising

• Like 1

22 hours ago, kidz_rn said:

Looking for information on the unlimited dining package for dinners and lunches on sea days?   How is it priced?   I am going on an 12 day cruise in January. Thanks

Look in your cruise planner  because unlimited dining package is not on every cruise 🙂

On 9/14/2019 at 8:53 PM, taglovestocruise said:

If your ship has a Wonderland then it is included,  Hibachi Grill and Chef's table are excluded.  We had 11 specialty dinners and no lunches on our 14 night cruise, it was overkill. If we had the UDP that included 9 sea day lunches it would have been over the top gluten fueled overkill. Royal should include a 14 day Prilosec treatment with the package.  happy cruising

That I can imagine,the fact that we don't have great appetites any more & that we do like to try the buffet sometimes really makes me think that it isn't for us!