Bucket of Beer

broadway13

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 1:04 PM, ray98 said:

They discontinued Bud....not Bud Light.

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 1:39 PM, jkneern said:

I just pre-ordered Budlight for our cruise in a couple weeks

This is good to know!!

On 9/16/2019 at 8:04 PM, PhillyFan33579 said:

Carnival no longer sells Budweiser, so you don’t have to worry about seeing that anymore. They also don’t sell Bud Light Lime anymore, which was my favorite beer on Carnival ships for several years. 

On 9/18/2019 at 10:36 PM, amyj23 said:

Where is an updated beer list? I googled for about 10 min and everything I find shows those beers still on the menu. Didn't know where to find something more up to date!

Thought I read somewhere that their beer Red Frog is actually brewed by Budweiser , maybe that's why they don't have regular bud. 

On 9/19/2019 at 9:58 AM, canes20 said:
  • Did they just charge for what would have been the most expensive bucket? I think I asked once and they would not do a combo.

Since the savings is $2 per bucket (.50 per can/bottle) it doesn't seem like there should be a problem mixing and each beer would be it's own charge with a $2 discount (or .50 per can/bottle).

On 9/20/2019 at 3:42 PM, JaxsMama said:

This is from January on the Conquest.

Resized_20190130_195457_6816.jpg

My husband and I are cider drinkers and based on past experience the item under the glare is probably Angry Orchard, either 12 or 16 ounce, for $6.50.

On 9/20/2019 at 7:30 PM, coevan said:

not sure how current this menu is, it is mentioned they discontinued Bud Light and we drank Stella and Presidente which are not on this menu

Since the poster said it was from January, I would say the menu was current as of January 2019 (for that ship).  Supplies might vary by ship - I don't remember Mike's Hard Lemonade on our 2018 Pride cruises.

I  saw  on a  facebook  group  that   buckets  were  half  price   for  a  limited   amount  of  time  on  embarkation  at  Red  Frog  Rum  Bar .  That   would  be  a  great  time  to  get  a  bucket or  two . Does  anyone  else  know  any  more  info  on  that  deal?

I'm not sure about the Rum Bar, but Red Frog Pub seems to have a 1/2 off special on port days (including embarkation) so maybe that extends to buckets - it definitely did for pitchers/fish bowls.  I'll have to keep an eye on that for our next cruise since we don't do Cheers.

On 9/17/2019 at 8:53 AM, crewsweeper said:

No more Fosters either!!  And BTW Aussies don't let friends drink Fosters.  Stuff is rotgut to them.

It's made in Fort Worth, TX by Miller so that makes sense. I bought one on the Staten Island ferry one time, went 1400 miles to have a beer made 5 miles from home. 

• Haha 1

On 10/3/2019 at 10:04 AM, pacruise804 said:

Since the savings is $2 per bucket (.50 per can/bottle) it doesn't seem like there should be a problem mixing and each beer would be it's own charge with a $2 discount (or .50 per can/bottle).

We were on Inspiration last month and were only able to order two different types of beer in our bucket on Serenity Deck. 

On 10/8/2019 at 1:13 AM, Wanna_Cruize said:

We were on Inspiration last month and were only able to order two different types of beer in our bucket on Serenity Deck. 

That's so weird! What were your two options?

33 minutes ago, Wanna_Cruize said:

To be a little more clear, We wanted to order 2 of BeerA, 1 of BeerB and 1 of BeerC. We were only allowed to divide the 4 beers between 2 different choices. 

Ah ok! Gotcha