CCL stock onboard credit

slabeaume

OP-just so you know I had my PCC do the stock credit and it took a couple of days for it to show on my account-he said that department is extremely busy.   

If you fax it in yourself make sure to write all that is needed on it including to be notified  by email (you provide it).  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, canadianbear said:

OP-just so you know I had my PCC do the stock credit and it took a couple of days for it to show on my account-he said that department is extremely busy.   

If you fax it in yourself make sure to write all that is needed on it including to be notified  by email (you provide it).  

Include your booking number as well, so HAL can apply your credit properly.

• Like 1

Well, I'm not one to promote adding new stickies to this board but.....this same question seems to be asked by folks every few days.  Perhaps there should be a sticky with just a link to the CCL shareholder benefit pdf?  Yes, I know that it would have to be changed once a year.

15 minutes ago, Av8rix said:

Well, I'm not one to promote adding new stickies to this board but.....this same question seems to be asked by folks every few days.  Perhaps there should be a sticky with just a link to the CCL shareholder benefit pdf?  Yes, I know that it would have to be changed once a year.

It’s actually very easy to google if people would try that first.   I’d rather people ask here than have another sticky!! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Av8rix said:

Totally agree.

thanks for the info!

On 9/16/2019 at 3:12 PM, SJSULIBRARIAN said:

Fax or email

per the Carnival Corp Shareholder Benefit page in their annual report.

FAX 206-501-2620. (revised)

Mail: Holland American Line

World Cruise Reservations

450 Third Ave. W

Seattle, WA 98119

On 9/16/2019 at 5:09 PM, CM1984 said:

Here is the PDF providing explanation of procedures to obtain OBC....

Also there is another recent Thread discussing this issue at length..................

2019CCLShareholderBenefit.pdf 114.62 kB · 24 downloads

sorry, I tried to search for a recent thread, but everything Carnival was coming up.  Got tired of going from page to page to find one on the shareholder benefits.

On 9/16/2019 at 8:20 PM, Av8rix said:

sure would be easier to find then trying to find it in a search!

On 9/17/2019 at 11:34 AM, woodworker&knitter said:

I just received an e-mail re my CCL stock application to a future cruise.

This is the information in the e-mail.

World Cruise Reservations

Holland America Line

Phone:  800-522-3399

Fax:       206-270-6080

world_cruise_reservations@hollandamerica.com

thanks

48 minutes ago, canadianbear said:

It sure does!  Maybe they’re trying to make it harder so we can’t find it to claim our OBC.  

I do not think Holland America Line is trying to make it more difficult, unless you are tying to be funny. I am looking back, it seems like his has been the fax number for the world cruise desk to turn in your proof of stock in order to obtain on board credit for over 8 months or so now. i think that departments and fax numbers change like any industry. i always double check. Offices and numbers move around. One must not assume. I check with HAL or my PCC just to be sure. I usually fax in and then check my booking until it appears. Good things take time. 🙂

Do you know if they accept emailed copies of the documents rather than a fax? I find it strange that, in this day and age of technology, HAL (or any of the other CCL lines) will only accept faxes. Seems to me it would be much easier for them to accept scanned & emailed copies.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth...

5 minutes ago, hbgroadends said:

Do you know if they accept emailed copies of the documents rather than a fax? I find it strange that, in this day and age of technology, HAL (or any of the other CCL lines) will only accept faxes. Seems to me it would be much easier for them to accept scanned & emailed copies.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth...

No, for security reasons they don’t want email.

But there is a fax app which lets you send documents by email which is like a fax which some people are using to solve the problem.

We still have a fax as certain institutions will also not email certain documents to DH due to security issues.  They prefer to fax them.

So, HAL is not alone

12 minutes ago, kazu said:

No, for security reasons they don’t want email.

But there is a fax app which lets you send documents by email which is like a fax which some people are using to solve the problem.

We still have a fax as certain institutions will also not email certain documents to DH due to security issues.  They prefer to fax them.

So, HAL is not alone

I use FaxZero.com which allows sending up to 3 pages for free.  Always works!

9 hours ago, tuolumne couple said:

I do not think Holland America Line is trying to make it more difficult, unless you are tying to be funny. I am looking back, it seems like his has been the fax number for the world cruise desk to turn in your proof of stock in order to obtain on board credit for over 8 months or so now. i think that departments and fax numbers change like any industry. i always double check. Offices and numbers move around. One must not assume. I check with HAL or my PCC just to be sure. I usually fax in and then check my booking until it appears. Good things take time. 🙂

In the first few months in this year it was a different fax number I used for those 3 cruises.  I think every year when the board approves the stock the fax number changes-it did in July as the updated information was provided.  If I do it myself I always look or phone HAL first to make sure I have the correct fax number.  This time for our upcoming cruises  I just got our PCC to do it.  

• Like 1