Any Symphony of the Seas new reviews?

Jesseslola

1 minute ago, Jesseslola said:

Clarea, actually it disappeared. . How can I change the title of this post?

You cannot change the title, but if you post exactly how you would like it to read, I'll change it.

1 hour ago, Jesseslola said:

Exercise mama, did you do a review? I would just want to see how you enjoyed your cruise.

John&LaLa, I am looking forward to his “live” review. Enjoyed them thoroughly...eh!,

I didn’t write a review. This was our first time on this class and first time taking our 2 teenage boys. We had ocean balcony cabins next to each other on deck 7. I don’t usually take the elevators, so it was convenient for the dining room, but a hike for the buffet and the pools!

We really liked the shows and the variety of food options that were included. The pools were very crowded, so if you want chairs together you need to get down there very early! 

3 minutes ago, Ron Don said:

We just got off the Symphony last week.  I wrote a very detailed review earlier this week but it has not been posted yet.  If you have any questions, let me know.

I'm curious lately on the difference between posting reviews on this board vs in review section. 

Why are you getting a delay in posting? Is that normal?

I posted in the review section.  I was told that I would receive an email from Cruise Critic when the review was accepted and I have not heard anything yet.  I have looked in the review section and only one review has been posted from any September sailings.

I don't know if it is normal or not.

49 minutes ago, Ron Don said:

I posted in the review section.  I was told that I would receive an email from Cruise Critic when the review was accepted and I have not heard anything yet.  I have looked in the review section and only one review has been posted from any September sailings.

I don't know if it is normal or not.

Ron Don - Do you remember what Movies were show outside or at any other venues?

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

I'm curious lately on the difference between posting reviews on this board vs in review section. 

Why are you getting a delay in posting? Is that normal?

It's normal for there to be a delay (might be weeks) before a review gets posted.

Inquire on the Help forum for more info:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/859-need-help-using-the-forums-check-here/

• Thanks 1

August 24-31 Eastern Caribbean. No need for reviews on Symphony. This is THE best looking ship I've ever been on with Royal! Fantastic service all around, excellent food, and tons to do.

You will have an absolute blast no matter, no matter what!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jesseslola2 said:

Looking forward to it Garnet Palmetto. How did you find it compared to Harmony (if you had been on it). I bet you had a good time!!!

We've not done Harmony but have done Oasis. My wife and I both feel that Symphony is hands down the best ship we've been on and Royal definitely refined the Oasis class design with her. We loved the Solarium (unlike Harmony there is a pool in the Solarium and it's much nicer than the pool on Oasis). The new dining venues were also great (I could eat my weight in carnitas tacos from El Loco Fresh) and the shows were superb. I'm not a huge fan of Hairspray's basic plot so I'd choose any of the other musicals over that, but I think Hiro and 1977 are better than Oasis of Dreams or the one show on Oasis.

Thanks garnetpalmetto.

Everybody loves the El Loco Fresh.  I hope they don't change it until we board. This was our fav lunch area even before they changed it to El Loco.

I don't know why they have hairspray in Symphony .  Seems like I've seen it three times already.