When is next kids sail free?

Pfoss62

• Clarea changed the title to When is next kids sail free?
  • 2 months later...

When they run this promo, does it typically apply to all sailings? I’m about to book a sailing for our family of four and now I’m wondering if I should wait until the kids sail free promo comes out...!

(I’m not planning to book direct - I’ll be using one of the large online TAs, so I don’t think I’ll be able to have a price drop honored if the price does decrease)

Just now, PSU_Redhead said:

When they run this promo, does it typically apply to all sailings? I’m about to book a sailing for our family of four and now I’m wondering if I should wait until the kids sail free promo comes out...!

(I’m not planning to book direct - I’ll be using one of the large online TAs, so I don’t think I’ll be able to have a price drop honored if the price does decrease)

Summer sailings are usually excluded.

They are running the kids sail free for the Black Friday sale starting in a day or two.  Usual excluded dates apply. 

Kids Sail Free applies to new bookings made between November 27 – December 2, 2019.

Kids Sail Free provides free cruise fare for 3rd guests and higher who are 12 years old or younger on select 4-night or longer Alaska, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean, CaribNE, Coastal, Europe, Hawaii, and Repositioning sailings departing between January 4, 2020 – May 15, 2020 and August 31, 2020 – December 17, 2020.

Kids Sail Free offer excludes President’s Day sailings (Sailings between February 14 – 17, 2020), Spring Break sailings (Sailings between March 14 – 23, 2020), Holy Week/Easter sailings (Sailings between April 3 – 17, 2020) and 2020 Thanksgiving sailings (Sailings between November 21 – 27, 2020).

In addition, Kids Sail Free applies to all Serenade of the Seas Alaska 2020 sailings.

01A03640-CD0F-4B0C-B53A-4B396CF96CD3.jpeg

Edited by Ourusualbeach

57 minutes ago, ATC cruiser said:

Do a fake booking now so you can compare the 2 prices. That way you can see if the kids are really “free”. 

This. Above all else do this.

Generally speaking the KSF is a good deal, however it has at times been a function of the RCL funny math.

10 hours ago, NateUpNorth said:

This. Above all else do this.

Generally speaking the KSF is a good deal, however it has at times been a function of the RCL funny math.

no funny math with my nieces booking which I booked.

booked a cabin for 3 and later they offered ksf. One call and the money for the 3rd person was refunded except for the taxes/fees.

12 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

no funny math with my nieces booking which I booked.

booked a cabin for 3 and later they offered ksf. One call and the money for the 3rd person was refunded except for the taxes/fees.

The cruise I'm currently price tracking also appears to be a genuine KSF. (taxes/port fees not incl. of course)

Not ready to pull the trigger to book it yet, but compiling the numbers to make sure when I do book it that I'm not victim to the funny math!