B2B short cruises

Cruisegirl6

12 minutes ago, thjeepster said:

On an average how many B2B cruisers are there?  (I know the amount is different each time and each type of ship, but was just wondering on a Non-Oasis Class ship an average for a 4 to 5 night B2B).

I've seen it where there were only two (us) to over 50.

1 hour ago, thjeepster said:

On an average how many B2B cruisers are there?  (I know the amount is different each time and each type of ship, but was just wondering on a Non-Oasis Class ship an average for a 4 to 5 night B2B).

On the one we just completed, there were 18 of us. On our Hurricane Dorian B2B there were 99 of us. The Concierge told us that the "magic" number for a private lunch was 25. Talked to two frequent B2B'rs, and they suggested that with a group of less than 25, it would be a nice touch if they offered us a lunch with the Key folks.

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

I will add:  I've been on cruises where there were only a couple, to last month on the Adventure, when there were more than 300.

That seems to be typical when the B2B is part of a long continued voyage. The Mariner Odyssey had close to 1,000.  I'll bet your Hornblower had that many