Anthem Guarantee Cabin

For those of you who have purchased  guarantee cabin, how far in advance of your sailing were you assigned your cabin number.  Also, has anyone been paid for Balcony Guarantee and been assigned Superior Balcony Guarantee?  ...a girl can dream

3 minutes ago, whadyanuts said:

For those of you who have purchased  guarantee cabin, how far in advance of your sailing were you assigned your cabin number.  Also, has anyone been paid for Balcony Guarantee and been assigned Superior Balcony Guarantee?  ...a girl can dream

Balcony guaranty on Anthem typically get an obstructed balcony.  We are impatiently waiting for a cabin assignment on a guaranty on Anthem now, we booked in August and sail December 1st.  There is no rhyme or reason as to when they assign cabins.  Good luck!

41 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Very little on Anthem. Assignments are likely to come late and don't expect any upgrade from the booked category.

it seems to vary by sailing and reservation.  my next sailing (next week) my group had cabins assigned about 5 months prior to the sailing.   we got the smaller balconies (deluxe ?) but near the rear of the ship, not obstructed.

On previous cruises there have been times where part of the group got the smaller balconies and some got the larger ones and they were assigned at different times.

I know that this is as clear as mud, but that's what happens with GTY cabins 🙂

Steve

We got our assignment 30 days prior to our up coming Oct 19 cruise on Anthem. Purchased the cheapest "we pick your room" balcony. Got a non-obstructed view balcony on deck 10. Very pleased with our cabin assignment.

• Like 1

Got our cabin assignment 2 days before sailing, had booked balcony guarantee (not obstructed balcony guarantee), assigned cabin on deck 13 under Solarium.  Have booked several guarantees in the past and this was by far the latest we have ever been assigned a cabin.  The waiting was driving us crazy, we joked we'd be sleeping on deck chairs.

Loved the cabin, was in a very quiet area of ship.

Just now, whadyanuts said:

OMG Im getting so anxious its 18 days til cruise and still not assigned a cabin.  I guess I shouldn't be too nervous as I will definately be somewhere on the ship. lol.

I would not be concerned, you might not find our your assignment until you arrive at the pier.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We are on the sailing after yours, I was wondering if you finally got an assignment? We are now 13 days and still waiting.  We have only booked a guarantee once before and was assigned well in advance. (Good assignment too, deck 9) I'm more curious than worried, although I did notice a thread on oversold cabins 🤔

On 10/2/2019 at 11:23 AM, reallyitsmema said:

Balcony guaranty on Anthem typically get an obstructed balcony.  We are impatiently waiting for a cabin assignment on a guaranty on Anthem now, we booked in August and sail December 1st.  There is no rhyme or reason as to when they assign cabins.  Good luck!

We've done five X gty balcony bookings  for Anthem cruises and only have been assigned an obstructed view cabin once. 

Last time was April of last year when we were assigned a deck 13 extra large balcony cabin just aft of the hump. 

Edited by robtulipe