Menu on 9 day cruise

BillOh

This is probably a stupid question, but at least on cruise critic you don't have to worry, someone will speak up to let you know!   Our first 9 day cruise is next spring.   Our longest to date has been 7 days and while the menues change every few years,  Is there anything different you might see on a 9 day that isn't on the typical 7 day Caribbean menu?    I know this can vary ship to ship, but we will be on Adventure to Bermuda and the Eastern Caribbean.   I once had a parmesean coated Turkey Breast that was wonderful!  I'd love to see that again.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BillOh said:

This is probably a stupid question, but at least on cruise critic you don't have to worry, someone will speak up to let you know!   Our first 9 day cruise is next spring.   Our longest to date has been 7 days and while the menues change every few years,  Is there anything different you might see on a 9 day that isn't on the typical 7 day Caribbean menu?    I know this can vary ship to ship, but we will be on Adventure to Bermuda and the Eastern Caribbean.   I once had a parmesean coated Turkey Breast that was wonderful!  I'd love to see that again.

I was on AD for a 9 day in may and don't remember any "special" dishes in the MDR.   I did find that if you became friendly with your servers and the Head Waiter you could get some of the old, classic dishes such as savory bites, hot skillet cookies, and the like.

I'll be on Anthem next week for a 9 day and will report if there are any significant differences (other than it being a cool weather cruise to NE/Canada).

Steve

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BillOh said:

Each year I do 4-6 Cruises of 10+ nites. They break out Menus not used on Shorter Cruises. Done long as 16nite one and never repeat of Menus. On 12 niters usually 2 Formal, 13+ I've done 3

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 2