For those with "Six" on their sailings

Red-Sol

You might want to check MY NCL this am and see if you can possibly make reservations for Six now (when you weren't able to before) Don't know if it is true for all sailings but Six just opened up to allow for reservations for several Bliss January 2020 sailings.

Six is the show that is replacing Rock of Ages show on the Breakaway, not sure what other ships it is going to be on.   Has something to do with the six wives of Henry the  VIII.

Thanks OP for the heads up, been checking and finally gave up for our Dec. cruise, thanks to you just got it booked!

Edited by coscab

1 hour ago, coscab said:

Six is the show that is replacing Rock of Ages show on the Breakaway, not sure what other ships it is going to be on.   Has something to do with the six wives of Henry the  VIII.

Thanks OP for the heads up, been checking and finally gave up for our Dec. cruise, thanks to you just got it booked!

It's replacing Havana on the Bliss.

• Like 1

Just be advised if your sailing is the first week of the show, or first week of a new cast your bookings may disappear. If it’s the first week there’s a good chance all the shows will end up being in the second half of the week regardless of how it looks in the pre-booking system. I’ve had it happen on 2 cruises so far, on Escape it was a new cast for their brat pack show, and on Breakaway it was the final cast for Rock of Ages. They seem to change the cast about every 6 months. 

• Like 1

On 10/9/2019 at 12:31 PM, coscab said:

I'm confused. I am booked on the 1/22/20 Breakaway & under my entertainment it shows Rock of Ages & even on NCL website under ships it shows the same.

5 hours ago, JoeTec said:

I'm confused. I am booked on the 1/22/20 Breakaway & under my entertainment it shows Rock of Ages & even on NCL website under ships it shows the same.

I'm on the sailing right before yours, and we still have rock of ages listed, but it's not available to book (we can book burn the floor).  I think they just haven't gotten around to switching it out yet, especially since six hasn't officially started on the breakaway yet.  I think it starts later this month, or next month