Sweet 16 and cabin size questions

39august

I know where these cabins are located. Does the bed configuration alternate as on S class ships, or are all of those cabins configured the same way, either bed by bath or bed by balcony, please? Also, I have read that both concierge and aqua class on M ships are larger than veranda cabins. Can someone advise the size difference?

Agree about 20 sq ft.  Doesn’t sound like much but it makes a difference for us.  The large balcony sounded great but with just 2 chairs and small table really no use for the extra space.  Ask for loungers and told no.

Yes, all "regular balcony" rooms on M class ships are a bit smaller than the Concierge class cabins.  However, the sweet-16 double-deep balconies more than make up for that.  Best balcony staterooms on the ship.

PS:  Put a pool towel or 2 over your small table and it becomes your foot rest.  

1 hour ago, Luvcrusn said:

As I recall the Aqua and Concierge class cabins on M-class ships are about 20 sq. ft. larger than the regular balcony cabins. It's been a while since I looked at the numbers.

Which makes the M-class CC & AQ cabins slightly smaller than the regular cabins on S-class.