Constellation - thermal hydrotherapy pool

Traderboy

15 hours ago, Traderboy said:

I heard that this is a good adults only pool but is it just generally available to all adults?

Is there any place like the Sanctuary on Princess ships?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Available to all adults, nice and relaxing area.

Celebrity does not have a pay to enter deck, however, on ships that have been Revolutionised and on its newest ships it does have a deck for suite guests only.

Constellation has not yet been upgraded. Check your cruise date against the timeline of Revolution dates. If it is going to be after Constellation’s upgrade you may want to consider looking at suite options. If you look at pictures of the Summit suite deck after her Revolution it will give you an idea.

• 1 month later...

As you know, the thalassotherapy pool is in the Solarium, which is open to all adult guests.

The OP should be aware that on sailings during times when it is too cold to use the main pool, the ship may declare a "family time" of a couple of hours during the day so the kids can be in the pool.

I think this pool is the best afloat.....Love it! On M-Class ships, we get a SR Forward on deck 8 or 9 so we can zip up to the T-Spa pool in the morning and enjoy the warm saltwater action and the steel piped sides that from neat lounges in the water with bubble action coming up into them. Fantastic. 

And the upgraded M-Class ships still have them and they are free and adult only, except as Mom Says stated, in inclement weather kids can use it at set hours. Haven’t ever had an issue with that. On one cruise a couple brought their kids in with them and I wasn’t concerned until the kids decided it was pool-play time. Asked the pool stewards to take care of it and they did. 

So enjoy. Each Celebrity Class of ships has a real postive to it and the M-Class has this pool which is a knockout for us.

Den

• 1 month later...

I love the M class ships for this pool (as Denny says above) and am looking at booking on Connie after the revolution, so I'm so happy to hear they are keeping the saltwater t-pool!  It's surprisingly hard to find a true salt-water pool on cruise ships, considering they float in in a huge supply of salt water. :p 

We loved this pool on the Connie in November 2019 (Italy/Dalmatian Coast).  The weather was generally too cold for people to enjoy the regular pools, but they did not open this pool up for everyone.  It was adults only the whole 10-day cruise.  Loved it!!

If memory serves.....The family time is limited to about 2 hours per day. The only time I have encountered this it was in the mid afternoon and no kids showed up. Circumstances and times can change but family time has always been limited. Infants in diapers are never permitted.

No one mentioned that there are also two hot tubs adjacent to the t-pool in the solarium with chaises and a few tables because the aqua spa cafe is also in the solarium. 

It's one of the most relaxing places on the ships and in all of our many M class cruises I have never heard loud commotion or party hearty revelry.