Comfortable temp on Equinox?

zitsky

How are inside temps on the Equinox?  Comfortable?  I took a sweater on my last cruise and never wore it.  But that was September Mediterranean and Celebrity trip is December Caribbean. 

I'm thinking to bring a fleece pullover and a jacket mostly to stay warm after being in the water.  Two days of water activities. 

OK, I'll state the obvious- what is comfortable for one person may be freezing or too hot for another. I always have a wrap to wear in the evenings, while DH is comfy in short sleeves. So bring a light sweater or jacket just in case.

• Like 1

I think a fleece pullover and jacket are overkill in the Caribbean.  We've only had cold weather on one Caribbean cruise in Cozumel.  It was cold, windy and raining with high seas and Celebrity gave the option of cancelling excursions at the last minute.  We travel to Fll from PA and just wear a windbreaker to the airport and never used itused it on the cruise.   Of course, this is just my opinion and only you know how cold you get.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

I think a fleece pullover and jacket are overkill in the Caribbean.

Once in the Caribbean, I'd agree, but it can be chilly leaving Florida. Several years ago, we arrived at Port Everglades as a cold front hit Florida, the type that freezes oranges on the trees. The first thing we did once the onboard stores opened was to each buy the warmest sweater available. We now bring a pullover and light jacket to every cruise and have used them several times.  

3 hours ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

I think a fleece pullover and jacket are overkill in the Caribbean.  We've only had cold weather on one Caribbean cruise in Cozumel.  It was cold, windy and raining with high seas and Celebrity gave the option of cancelling excursions at the last minute.  We travel to Fll from PA and just wear a windbreaker to the airport and never used it used it on the cruise.   Of course, this is just my opinion and only you know how cold you get.  

We're flying to Port Ev on Nov 14th for EDGE.( yay) 

Lots of surprise  chilly weather here in NY...Hoping a light jacket or fleece works out for driving to the airport and car park...Brrrr!

I bring a sweater for cool AC areas. A light windbreaker is good for outside decks at night,,,

3 hours ago, hcat said:

We're flying to Port Ev on Nov 14th for EDGE.( yay) 

Lots of surprise  chilly weather here in NY...Hoping a light jacket or fleece works out for driving to the airport and car park...Brrrr!

I bring a sweater for cool AC areas. A light windbreaker is good for outside decks at night,,,

Edited by CHEZMARYLOU

25 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

We can perhaps tell you what they try to keep the thermostats set at but we cannot tell you if that would be a comfortable setting for you.😀

Please tell me where they try to keep the thermostats set at???