Escape Margaritaville

gmbhardy

Is it true that there’s no Margaritaville on the Encore? And if so, what restaurant replaces it, and can Haven passengers go to It on day 1 for free? (besides the Haven restaurant)

Edited by Tapi

1 hour ago, Tapi said:

Is it true that there’s no Margaritaville on the Encore? And if so, what restaurant replaces it, and can Haven passengers go to It on day 1 for free? (besides the Haven restaurant)

That is true. American Dinner replaces Margaritaville

• Thanks 1

I read that Margaritaville also serves Breakfast. I assume there is a fee, but thought I'd ask.

I was on a different line ship a few years ago and they served complimentary breakfast in a specialty restaurant, but hardly any one knew about it. Thanks for any replies.

Thanks. What about a good spot for the sail away or sail into ports? 

On the NCL Spirit, an older ship, they had a nice lounge in the front of the ship with windows on 3 sides. It was a great place to sit sailing into port. You can see straight ahead.

They didn't have that on the NCL Epic. If you wanted to see straight ahead, you had to sit in the buffet. Nor did the Epic have a "Promenade Deck" you could walk around outside. If you wanted to be outside, you had to go up to the pool deck etc..

I'm under the impression that the Breakaway improved on the Epic. It has "The Waterfront". Supposedly other changes were made too. I guess I should have started a new thread about the Breakaway. 

10 hours ago, Yunqi said:

I read that Margaritaville also serves Breakfast. I assume there is a fee, but thought I'd ask.

I was on a different line ship a few years ago and they served complimentary breakfast in a specialty restaurant, but hardly any one knew about it. Thanks for any replies.

Breakfast is feee. It is basically left overs from the main buffet a deck below. 

NCL serves breakfast in the main dining room each morning (not specialty restaurant). 

On the Bliss, Joy and a Encore, the outdoor dining have heaters in the ceilings for cold weather. 

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

It is basically left overs from the main buffet a deck below. 

For us (just off Escape about 6 days ago) it was quite nice and complimentary, as noted. It included freshly made omelettes. Many did not seem aware of it. 

Enjoy.