Oasis of the Seas Amplified Photos!

AdamsAway

Good Morning CC!

Oasis of the Seas just finished her $165 million Royal Amplification and she looks beautiful! Here are a few drone shots from this morning. Follow along if you like as I'll be updating again with photos from tonights sail away! Hope you all enjoy!

Oasis Miami 1 11-24-19.jpg

Oasis Miami 2.jpg

Oasis Miami 3.jpg

Oasis Miami 4.jpg

Oasis Miami 5.jpg

Oasis Miami 6.jpg

Oasis Miami 7.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Very nice.  Can you fly your drone into the ship and take pictures of Music Hall?  😜

Haha I wish! Thanks for the comment. I guess we will just have to book Oasis to check out the Music Hall! I'd like to see Playmakers as well.

Thanks everyone for the comments! Make sure you are tuned in for the official livestream tonight from Royal Caribbean at 5:40! Being told there will be fireworks and from what I can see here it’s going to be a similar production to what we saw with Symphony!

Hi AdamsAway- very exciting! Have sailed on Oasis 3 times & we are booked on her for Nov 2020. We love Dazzles on all the ships and understand they have replaced it on Oasis with the Music Hall.Concerned that they will be doing away with all the wonderful bands that played in Dazzles across all of their ships. Can you share any info during your time onboard? It would be greatly appreciated.. Have a great cruise!

Paula

18 hours ago, bandp407 said:

Hi AdamsAway- very exciting! Have sailed on Oasis 3 times & we are booked on her for Nov 2020. We love Dazzles on all the ships and understand they have replaced it on Oasis with the Music Hall.Concerned that they will be doing away with all the wonderful bands that played in Dazzles across all of their ships. Can you share any info during your time onboard? It would be greatly appreciated.. Have a great cruise!

Paula

Adam is not onboard. You should ask on the Live thread