Synphony shows now listed at 40 days

rberns6171

• Clarea changed the title to Synphony shows now listed at 40 days
50 minutes ago, rberns6171 said:

SAILING IN 40 DAYS ON SYMPHONY   SHOWS NOT LISTED YET   IS THIS UNUSUAL ?

Next time you create a thread, please enter a descriptive subject, else the subject will default to your CC name and won't be very useful to others.

Just checked - still not available to book - rang RCI and they said we will have to book on ship !!!!! Where will we have to go to book? How will we know what is on and what to book for?  Sounds like a stress situation waiting to happen !!!!! I guess as long as I have a cocktail in my hand I’ll cope ha ha.

Gill

4 minutes ago, beryl patricia said:

Just checked - still not available to book - rang RCI and they said we will have to book on ship !!!!! Where will we have to go to book? How will we know what is on and what to book for?  Sounds like a stress situation waiting to happen !!!!! I guess as long as I have a cocktail in my hand I’ll cope ha ha.

Gill

Usually somewhere on the ROyal Promenade or Studio B.  You will get a flyer at check-in that will list the location of the boarding day box office.

4 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Usually somewhere on the ROyal Promenade or Studio B.  You will get a flyer at check-in that will list the location of the boarding day box office.

Thanks for that - sounds pretty straightforward so no stress levels ha ha .

thanks again

Gill

10 minutes ago, beryl patricia said:

Thanks for that - sounds pretty straightforward so no stress levels ha ha .

thanks again

Gill

If they don't give you a flyer at check-in, you can normally also find the location in the Day 1 Compass.

2 hours ago, beryl patricia said:

Gill

Good grief...book on the ship 😲.  That could absolutely nuts... worth getting the drink package just for the wait in line...😜

Wondering, with the Royal app once onboard, can we book shows?  This may much easier and more vacation oriented(relaxing) 😎