My 1st Live Review Harmony Dec. 1 - 8

Thank you for posting during your cruise, I look forward to your adventures. From someone with experience with live reports let me give you a tip. Don't post and walk at the same time. I had a painful lesson on a Cozumel sidewalk combining those activities. Thankfully I didn't break anything.  😮 😂

15 hours ago, PCWalton1 said:

Thank you for posting during your cruise, I look forward to your adventures. From someone with experience with live reports let me give you a tip. Don't post and walk at the same time. I had a painful lesson on a Cozumel sidewalk combining those activities. Thankfully I didn't break anything.  😮 😂

Oh my! Thanks for that tip!

On 12/1/2019 at 8:41 AM, MalteseMama2 said:

We were able to get another flight but upon arrival discovered one of our bags hadn’t made the plane. Happily, we were staying at the Hyatt right at the airport. We had just checked in when I got a text that my luggage had arrived. It was easy to run down and get it. 

Thanks for taking the time to share your review!

What airline were you with?  Did you provide your cell phone number and they texted you?  Just wondering so I can do the same!

3 hours ago, red-dragon said:

Thanks for taking the time to share your review!

What airline were you with?  Did you provide your cell phone number and they texted you?  Just wondering so I can do the same!

We fly Delta. I have their app on my phone so that’s how I was notified about my bag. 

I like the red light/green light elevator feature also.  The aft elevators haven't been too bad so far.  We usually wait after shows for the crowds to go away.  Why rush just to wait at an elevator.  We watched the Thin Line last night.  I was completely impressed!!!  Love, love, love your door.  We should do the same-only we have 4 cats to make pictures of.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, djyellowsub said:

I like the red light/green light elevator feature also.  The aft elevators haven't been too bad so far.  We usually wait after shows for the crowds to go away.  Why rush just to wait at an elevator.  We watched the Thin Line last night.  I was completely impressed!!!  Love, love, love your door.  We should do the same-only we have 4 cats to make pictures I was so disappointed at the Meet & Mingle that he didn’t have every one say their screen name. I was going to look for you. If you see a short lady with a little stuffed dog, say hello. It might me me!

Following!  We are from Charlottesville, VA.  Nice to see so many fellow Virginians on the thread.  We are booked on Harmony next June, after school lets out for the summer.  

Love the pictures of your fur babies, we also have a 3 year old maltese.  He is my little cuddle buddy.

Look forward to your posts from your week onboard.  Which itinerary are you sailing?

1 hour ago, MalteseMama2 said:
2 hours ago, djyellowsub said:

I like the red light/green light elevator feature also.  The aft elevators haven't been too bad so far.  We usually wait after shows for the crowds to go away.  Why rush just to wait at an elevator.  We watched the Thin Line last night.  I was completely impressed!!!  Love, love, love your door.  We should do the same-only we have 4 cats to make pictures I was so disappointed at the Meet & Mingle that he didn’t have every one say their screen name. I was going to look for you. If you see a short lady with a little stuffed dog, say hello. It might me me!

They skip doing that on Oasis also.  I have twice quietly mentioned to the host that it would be more helpful to ask what screen name is...not real first name ...so we would actually know who they are.  She never gets it.  Sounds like Harmony misses out on that also. 

Following along just because....

1. We love live reviews and the Harmony (we sailed just before you 11/17-11/24)
  2. We are dog lovers too (we have a maltipoo and a ShiPom)
  3. I need to live vicariously through cruisers between cruises and we have 89 days until our next cruise (and it's not RCCL)!

love your nails and your door decorations!

17 hours ago, mchin said:

Following!  We are from Charlottesville, VA.  Nice to see so many fellow Virginians on the thread.  We are booked on Harmony next June, after school lets out for the summer.  

Love the pictures of your fur babies, we also have a 3 year old maltese.  He is my little cuddle buddy.

Look forward to your posts from your week onboard.  Which itinerary are you sailing?

Thanks for following. Our itinerary is the Eastern  Caribbean, St. Maarten, San Juan and Coco Cay. 

14 hours ago, MrsKC08 said:

Following along just because....

1. We love live reviews and the Harmony (we sailed just before you 11/17-11/24)
  2. We are dog lovers too (we have a maltipoo and a ShiPom)
  3. I need to live vicariously through cruisers between cruises and we have 89 days until our next cruise (and it's not RCCL)!

love your nails and your door decorations!

Thanks! We started out with just the  VT magnet and some pom poms. But the pom poms were getting ragged so John began ordering the magnets. Our collection has grown over the years. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MalteseMama2 said:

This how we decorate our door. A combo of past cruise pictures, our dogs and Charley pictures. These are magnets ordered from Shutterfly. 5AB7283A-3F53-4F90-A91E-965628DF0A11.thumb.jpeg.c691f841b3136c8526bbf3b63c9c8744.jpeg

9D003D83-3C3E-4CE2-820F-3389BCCDF70E.jpeg

The dogs are beautiful, I am getting a dog soon and they look perfect.

23 hours ago, Howie411 said:

I'm currently on the Harmony now too.  My only beef so far is the elevator wait times and how crowded they are.  We have a 5 year old in tow with us.

We’ve been using the elevators more than usual because of my foot issue. They sometimes get very crowded.

Is your 5 yr old having a good time?

We did the Martini Class on day 3. It was held in the Wonderland restaurant. The bartender was fun, although he only mixed 3 different martinis. One he said was the original martini, very dry.  Next was a margarita. He asked who invented the margarita and I said Jimmy Buffet. He just stared at me like he was thinking, who let her in here? Turns out Margarita invented the margarita. 
Last was a French martini. The bartender asked why it’s called French. My teacher’s pet DH piped up with the correct answer, the Chambord. 
After that he made everyone 1 full size martini of their choice. I had an excellent dirty and John said his lemon drop was the best he’d ever had. 4FBC68DF-93D9-4B43-A307-7456D72044D0.thumb.jpeg.90648dea4768c42e2194d42f3fd3d368.jpege