got big drop in excursion prices today- cyber monday

fragilek

7 hours ago, fragilek said:

I had been looking over the holiday weekend at my excursions on the Edge (sailing in the next 3 months) but my prices did not drop until today.  Our St Maartin dropped 25% so cancelled and re-booked.  The BVI one, I was thinking about, fell over 33% so now booked as well.  Worth a look today

Thanks for the tip.  I canceled and re-booked three excursions for our Feb. 23 cruise on the Silhouette and saved almost $100.  Interestingly, one of our excursions, in St. Vincent, had actually gone up in price. 

Thanks for the heads up! I saved over $320 total for our excursions currently booked for a Dec 2020 cruise. (I book way in advance to ensure we get the ones we want, and then monitor pricing).

Also saved several hundred dollars on some 2021 cruises by calling today.

We saw or heard nothing about the X Cyber Monday shore excursions price drops. Just happened to check the website today and wound up saving $335.00 on the June 2020 Infinity sailing to Italy, Malta and Greece. Some expensive tours here, both ship and private. Nice to save a few bucks.

Thank you for sharing this.  Just rebooked 3 excursions and saved/gained $164.20 in OBC.  Went from $106 in remaining credit to $270 in remaining credit.  We have the premium package already so this extra credit will go towards the spa and some specialty dining.  This is surely going to be a very nice cruise.  

15 hours ago, fragilek said:

I had been looking over the holiday weekend at my excursions on the Edge (sailing in the next 3 months) but my prices did not drop until today.  Our St Maartin dropped 25% so cancelled and re-booked.  The BVI one, I was thinking about, fell over 33% so now booked as well.  Worth a look today

Many thanks to the OP for the heads up.  I've been tracking the prices and I just saved 25 - 30% on all my excursions for an Oct. 2020 cruise.  The website kept kicking me out of the cruise planner page so I had to call in, almost no time on hold and the agent did a great job of making sure I got everything I need.  It was definitely worth it!

On 12/2/2019 at 5:41 AM, fragilek said:

I haven't read all the comments on this thread, but I wanted to thank you.  I didn't even think to check out the excursions for a sale.  In four previous cruises, I have never done a ship's excursion.  On our first cruise, we booked a private excursion that included transportation, horseback riding, ziplining, and a traditional Dominican lunch.  While we were there, the ship's excursion came.  They ziplined and went back.  And they paid more than us.  That is why I've never had a desire to book a ship's excursions.  BUT we have so much OBC for our upcoming cruise, that we decided to book  excursions with the ship instead of on our own and I have to say, I'm very excited with the ones we chose - on sale, thanks to you, OP.  🙂