got big drop in excursion prices today- cyber monday

fragilek

I had been looking over the holiday weekend at my excursions on the Edge (sailing in the next 3 months) but my prices did not drop until today.  Our St Maartin dropped 25% so cancelled and re-booked.  The BVI one, I was thinking about, fell over 33% so now booked as well.  Worth a look today

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Lolou127 said:

Thank you for posting this, the Dubrovnik tour we wanted has reduced in price from£60pp to £42pp that’s a nice saving x

Yeah, my excursions on the Edge Western in Feb reduced enough that I was able to cancel my ship tour for a refund to my credit card and rebook it with the OBC I had after canceling and rebooking my excursions! Awesome!!

Thank you.  I just checked a excursion we have been watching for our March 2020 cruise on the Equinox and found the price had

dropped $30 a person.

Edited by Elainemh
Spacing

1 hour ago, thon said:

Just checked my excursions for the March 27 Silhouette and nothing changed.  Bummer!

Well I must have been doing something wrong because I just checked and my prices have gone down.  Cancelled and re-booked 2 excursions and saved about CDN$65.  So with my savings I booked the ‘Behind the Scenes’ tour for myself as my wife is not interested in that.  

None of the excursions on our April Edge cruise are marked as being on sale, but some of them do have the pricing that usually indicates a sale, like $XX.40 or $XX.30.  I hadn't really looked at the prices previously to know if they are actually on sale.  Maybe I'll post to our roll call and ask.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kearney said:

Was there an email or something about this sail... so far prices dont seem to show a discount except the ususal first night at a few specialty restaurants. Thanks

No email this time. As others have said, look at the shore excursions - if prices are showing non-whole numbers (like $37.40 for example), they are on sale.

OP here, I didn't get any email nor does it mention a sale price anywhere.  I just knew the price I had booked at and the price of the BVI trip I wanted so kept checking them since black friday and noticed the price fall this morning.

2 minutes ago, fragilek said:

OP here, I didn't get any email nor does it mention a sale price anywhere.  

Thanks OP, I was able to get reductions on excursions booked on both legs of a B2B in January, and on a 12 day booked for Nov 2020. 

Agree about no notification, but once I got into the Planner, I could see the new pricing, and it was easy enough (tho slow) to cancel and re-book all at the lower prices. 

Saved over $200 all together. I posted it on the roll calls, hope I can pay it forward. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, thon said:

For me, when I just opened their shore excursions brochure there was no change.  But when I checked into my cruise planner, the reduced excursion rates were all there.

I would not expect them to change in the brochure as that is pretty fixed. It's always best to check in the planner.