Club Class Boarding Time

Debate

We are cruising out of Fort Lauderdale on the Regal Princess in a Club Class Mini Suite on the Riviera Deck.  Can anyone tell me the earliest time we will be able to board?  When looking at our booking it shows our deck begins boarding at 2:00 but do we get to board earlier since we are Club Class?  

Just now, Debate said:

We are cruising out of Fort Lauderdale on the Regal Princess in a Club Class Mini Suite on the Riviera Deck.  Can anyone tell me the earliest time we will be able to board?  When looking at our booking it shows our deck begins boarding at 2:00 but do we get to board earlier since we are Club Class?  

Club Class is a dining mechanism, not a loyalty level.  There are no special boarding times for Club Class.

That said, there's no enforcement at all of particular times that people can board.

5 minutes ago, bemis12 said:

Club Class is a dining mechanism, not a loyalty level.  There are no special boarding times for Club Class.

That said, there's no enforcement at all of particular times that people can board.

This is incorrect.  One of the perks for choosing a club class mini suite is priority boarding.  If you arrive shortly before 11 you should be on the ship by 11:30.

• Like 7

If you arrive at 10, you should board around 11-11:30.  It depends how long you want to wait around.  You don't have to wait until the suggested deck boarding times.  People board based on priority and then time they arrive (get boarding groups at check in).

Enjoy your cruise

• Like 1

Wow. I had no idea. From Princess:

-------------------------------------------------------

Club Class

Mini-Suite with Exclusive VIP Touches

A premium stateroom category featuring our best located Mini-Suite staterooms, as well as the great amenities found in all Mini-Suites — plus premier dining benefits and luxurious perks. Each night, enjoy Club Class Dining, an exclusive dining area featuring expedited seating with no wait, expanded menu options, dedicated wait staff and tableside preparations. Other amenities include priority embarkation and disembarkation, a complimentary one-time wine set-up and so much more!^Learn more about Club Class

^Includes ½ bottle of red wine and ½ bottle of white wine on embarkation day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would expect Suite and Elite passengers will still board prior to Club Class passengers.

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

I would expect Suite and Elite passengers will still board prior to Club Class passengers.

1 hour ago, frugaltravel said:

They do...exactly as the post just above yours confirmed 🙂

When Club Class began, I tried to find out just where they were going to fit in.  As a Platinum at the time, and sailing in the Caribbean, I was always about the first Platinum aboard following Suites & Elites in order to make a bee-line for the Sanctuary.  So, of course I wondered where the Club Class came in as I wondered if they would be yet another group ahead of me.  The best I could find out at the time was that Club Class is treated similar to Platinum and seated with them for early check-ins and given similar boarding group numbers if they were not already Platinum or higher. 

Not sure if exactly the same in 2019.  Now, I can be pretty much the first person on board if I want to be.  😎😀