Current drink prices onboard

g683002

Hi all, we are booked on the Bliss in February. I saw on some recent posts that the wine and other drink prices are way up, over the $15 maximum for the drink package. Does anyone have a recent drink menu for the Bliss (or anyone onboard now) so we can see the current wines available on the package?

A Mai Tai is always the very first cocktail I have on every vacation.  I wonder, if I want the souvenir tiki cup, will the $6  upcharge be billed separately or will it count towards my $15 limit and I’ll only have to pay an extra $1. 

1 hour ago, Pduaime said:

A Mai Tai is always the very first cocktail I have on every vacation.  I wonder, if I want the souvenir tiki cup, will the $6  upcharge be billed separately or will it count towards my $15 limit and I’ll only have to pay an extra $1. 

I had wanted a Moscow Mule mug on my cruise last year and was told that mugs are completely excluded from the UBP. I declined since I would gave had to pay in full 🙁

27 minutes ago, Zippeedee said:

Did they take all of the champagne off the menu?

No.  See post no. 25 on the following recent thread discussing NCL's price increases on various wines.  (Those by the glass prices for California sparkling wine [Chandon] and for champagne are crazy.)

No

3 hours ago, GeriatricNurse said:

The list is out date as on my recently completed 12-Day Caribbean Cruise onboard the 'BLISS', there were at least 4 or more glasses of wine over $15, with the most expensive glass at $19!

This list was from Birdtravels Encore Cruise a couple of weeks ago.  This is not the full wine list though.

8 hours ago, GeriatricNurse said:

The list is out date as on my recently completed 12-Day Caribbean Cruise onboard the 'BLISS', there were at least 4 or more glasses of wine over $15, with the most expensive glass at $19!

This list was from two weeks ago. Can’t be more current. 

Edited by BirdTravels

20 hours ago, Pduaime said:

Only the drinks are covered by the beverage plan. The plan does not cover souvenir cups.