Signature Beverage Package Question

MickeyG

We will be on the NS in a few days. Quick question.....Is HAL's Signature Beverage Package accepted at all bars & restaurants on board the ship (staying under the $11 per drink limit)? I understand that in-room beverages and room service drinks are not included in the package, as well as the drinks on HAL's private beach. I hope we are able to visit any bar, restaurant and cafe on the ship and use our SBP perk for cocktails and coffees.

Thanks so much...Mick

1 hour ago, RevNeal said:

How do we purchase the drinks?  Will we be given a special card, or is it just on our account (as if we were buying a drink at a time)?

The SBP is linked to your account. Very simple to use. 

• 2 weeks later...

What about a wine price list? I have looked at HAL, and asking on FB, but can't fine a list. It's difficult to assess the cost of the package when you don't know what it will include. 

We are cruising newbies and never sailed on Holland. 

Thanks all!

27 minutes ago, go2ri2l said:

What about a wine price list? I have looked at HAL, and asking on FB, but can't fine a list. It's difficult to assess the cost of the package when you don't know what it will include. 

We are cruising newbies and never sailed on Holland. 

Thanks all!

Welcome to Cruise Critic go2ri2l.  For most of the current drink menus this is Roger's wonderful and comprehensive site:

www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/hal-regular-and-specialty-restaurants/hal-beverage-menus

• Like 1

On 12/19/2019 at 6:14 PM, julia said:

Your key card will have SPB on it.  The wine choices are limited, but beers & cocktails were plentiful.  Check your onboard account though, to make sure you do not get charged for drinks.  

I second this - I had to visit Guest Services the first three days because I was charged for drinks with the SBP. My daughter was also charged for soda a handful of times with the quench package. They take the charges right off but I didn't check my onboard account regularly, I would have paid for them.