Unscented toiletries

alcpa1

I wish O would use unscented cleaning supplies.  I have to air out our cabin after it has been cleaned.

It can't be good for the cabin attendants to inhale that 7 days a week for the duration of their contract. 

and yes, I ask nicely on every cruise survey.

8 minutes ago, cbb said:

I don't mind the Bvlgari scent either....       HEY....     maybe Bvlgari makes cleaning supplies?

Cynthia  I never noticed a smell from the cleaning

but sometimes some people use the whole bottle of perfume  that I notice 😉

recent cruise  I  got on the elevator  after a guy got off  the smell of scent was so bad I had to get off on the next floor

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, alcpa1 said:

We would prefer unscented soaps, shampoos and lotions. Can we request this or should we bring our own?

Thanks for your responses.

Agree with the other responses... bring your own.  I found the green top products (green tea variety I believe) to be the least offensive, scent wise.

6 minutes ago, cbb said:

same elevator story as yours!

Except there was also body lotion, shampoo, and besides the gallon of perfume, the man with her smelled of cigar smoke.  I got off at the next floor and walked home. 

In my day, we used to say that they smelled strongly enough to "knock a buzzard off of a wastewagon"

Still makes me chuckle....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

I have not noticed much of  a scent in the toiletries  but I agree if you are sensitive   bring your own

The Bvlgari toiletries are about as close as you can get to unscented without being 100% scent free. Nonetheless, DW brings her own shampoos et al.

Edited by Flatbush Flyer

29 minutes ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

The Bvlgari toiletries are about as close as you can get to unscented without being 100% scent free. Nonetheless, DW brings her own shampoos et al.

I have to disagree with that assessment. I find they have a very distinctive smell. 

Another contrary opinion ... I have for MANY years been opposed to any scents at all.  It's many years since I have used perfume and I hate it when I'm around it ... or after shave, for that matter.

But the Bulgari products don't bother me at all ... we have always have had the "green" products.

Still, as with many other things -- this is a personal reaction.

No one should think that because these products don't bother ME that they won't bother THEM.

Mura