Silhouette Revolution Drydock

dgraham

13 minutes ago, colliercruiser said:

On the way and next destination is Freeport in the Bahamas on the way to Port Everglades.

Glad we are not the only ones watching...We don’t board until mid October but can’t wait to see her post Revolution...

2 hours ago, Gordoncruickshank said:

Its all right, I will post photos of your room.

Thanks, we are so excited! 

The thing we have been trying to spot is the Retreat deck area and all the pictures are of Silhouette’s rear end! We were so disappointed on Equinox with the (nice seating and excellent service) suite deck but with no water and no shade we do just want to see a jacuzzi!

2 minutes ago, NanaChar said:

Sound like you will be in the Suites?  Which one did you book?  I am on the 2/23 cruise (with Gordon) and will be doing a cabin crawl.  I plan on taking as many pictures as possible.

They are in the same suite we are in which is why I said I would post the pictures.

1 minute ago, Gordoncruickshank said:

I’ll make sure the carpets are clean first.

😀 

Gordon, if you can find out some of the key members of staff that would be nice too (even though we are aware it will all rotate  before we board)...

Best Wishes for your cruises if we don’t pass further messages before you head off. Hope you and your family have a fantastic time

18 minutes ago, NanaChar said:

Sound like you will be in the Suites?  Which one did you book?  I am on the 2/23 cruise (with Gordon) and will be doing a cabin crawl.  I plan on taking as many pictures as possible.

I think Gordon will look after our suite photos!

We would love to see some pictures of the other suite areas, however, in particular the suite deck and retreat lounge. Pictures of the speciality restaurants would be really nice too!

Hope you have a great cruise, I will look out for your posts...

1 minute ago, Gordoncruickshank said:

Many thanks Chemmo. We leave next Tuesday. Fly to LHR, stay overnight in the Hilton and fly to MIA. 4 nights in Fort Lauderdale  and then board the Edge. 7 night cruise, then 12 nights on Silhouette, back to hotel in  FL for 2 nights, then back home to work.

Sounds fantastic...We will be interested in your views/opinions on the Edge, especially in contrast to the Revolutionised Silhouette. I will be looking out for your posts...

Bon Voyage!