Does anyone have a recent email contact for Lisa Lutoff-Perlo and or her assistant?

renroc13

Sorry but what is the need to supposedly contact her directly - almost any email address anyone has for a person at the top of the corporate ladder will send the message through a series of correspondence clerks and Executive Assistants. I don’t wish to sound negative but if the EAs think it is worthy of LLP’s attention, she will see it.

Just an FYI that the llutoff-perlo@celebritycruises.com does not go to her or even remotely close to her.  It is picked up in the service center in Wichita, KS.  Just thought I would share in case you came across this address.  It is perfectly fine for customer service issues though.

50 minutes ago, Want2Cruise 701 said:

Just an FYI that the llutoff-perlo@celebritycruises.com does not go to her or even remotely close to her.  It is picked up in the service center in Wichita, KS.  Just thought I would share in case you came across this address.  It is perfectly fine for customer service issues though.

That is why i was asking...thank you.

34 minutes ago, luv2cruisemore said:

When I had a problem with X last year, I found her Twitter account. I tweeted and got a call from an assistant within a few hours.  One of the advantages of social media.

This is something I think corporate needs to know from the top.  I had contacted the last President almost 10 years ago with an issue which could have been a long term liability for the line after no one responded for over a month.  I got an immediate answer from his office.  So I always go to the top first. In fact Celebrity took action and changed the flooring of the second Solstice Class ship.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, luv2cruisemore said:

When I had a problem with X last year, I found her Twitter account. I tweeted and got a call from an assistant within a few hours.  One of the advantages of social media.

Thank you...this is a detailed letter but I will do that just to get someones attention if I cant find a more direct access. We have sailed with Celebrity over 25 years and while I love their product I have some questions about their management people.

1 hour ago, luv2cruisemore said:

Do you know that it was an assistant for her?  I know others monitor social media and respond.  The reason why I say that is because when I emailed twice the llutoff-perlo address, I received calls back from people saying they were her assistant in her office.  When we needed to converse more than the initial call, they gave me their direct number which was not a MIA number but a Wichita exchange.  I received satisfactory resolutions so it didn't matter all that much.  I'm not saying that is wasn't someone directly from corporate though.  

My company has a fictitious person complete with business cards, a direct phone line and a VM set up for this specific reason of sorting out spam, solicitors and anything that can be handled without going to the top.  It's hardly a fraction of a President of a cruise line, so I can just imagine the calls, emails etc. Perlo receives.

It's not our jobs to guard the door; we should share information that may help others.  For additional names try LinkedIn and follow the format of first initial/last name @ celebritycruises.com 

https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/celebrity-cruises/

mail Contacts

cfeedcci@celebritycruises.com
celebrityonetouch@celebrity.com

Executive Contacts

Primary Contact
Lisa Lutoff-Perlo
President and CEO
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132
lLutoff-Perlo@celebritycruises.com

Can also try: Tanji Smith, Executive Office, Celebrity Cruises, 877-290-5881

Secondary Contact
Jason Liberty
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132
jliberty@celebritycruises.com

Edited by LMaxwell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Want2Cruise 701 said:

Do you know that it was an assistant for her?  I know others monitor social media and respond.  The reason why I say that is because when I emailed twice the llutoff-perlo address, I received calls back from people saying they were her assistant in her office.  When we needed to converse more than the initial call, they gave me their direct number which was not a MIA number but a Wichita exchange.  I received satisfactory resolutions so it didn't matter all that much.  I'm not saying that is wasn't someone directly from corporate though.  

My company has a fictitious person complete with business cards, a direct phone line and a VM set up for this specific reason of sorting out spam, solicitors and anything that can be handled without going to the top.  It's hardly a fraction of a President of a cruise line, so I can just imagine the calls, emails etc. Perlo receives.

My problem was solved and I was satisfied so it doesn’t matter if it wasn’t her assistant and if the person was in Wichita or Miami. BTW, just because the area code was from Wichita, it doesn’t mean the call was coming or going to Wichita. I get spam calls everyday from numbers that appear to be local to me.

I don't know if LLP's e-mail is connected to someone in Miami or another part of the country, but I do know that you can get access to very competent people to help solve your problem that respond very quickly.  Write a brief note describing your situation and suggest a reasonable solution.  If you follow this approach, I think you'll be successful.

15 hours ago, LMaxwell said:

It's not our jobs to guard the door; we should share information that may help others.  For additional names try LinkedIn and follow the format of first initial/last name @ celebritycruises.com 

mail Contacts

Executive Contacts

Primary Contact
Lisa Lutoff-Perlo
President and CEO
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132

Secondary Contact
Jason Liberty
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132

Thank you....this is not a complaint from us but something that occurred to an employee that we feel should be looked into. Sometimes people need a voice in a system as large as this.

I have worked with people in professional settings for years and don't understand the protection of phone or email contacts. I am certain they have enough staff to manage the "crazies" out there contacting them and those issues. I dealt with homicide and suicide threats and contacted any one I needed to.

I will try these.....Karen

On 1/5/2020 at 6:24 PM, LMaxwell said:

mail Contacts

Executive Contacts

Primary Contact
Lisa Lutoff-Perlo
President and CEO
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132

Secondary Contact
Jason Liberty
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!   Gigem

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 1/5/2020 at 3:19 PM, renroc13 said:

Thank you...this is a detailed letter but I will do that just to get someones attention if I cant find a more direct access. We have sailed with Celebrity over 25 years and while I love their product I have some questions about their management people.

Sending to her will end up screened by an assistant unless she has given you a personal contact.  Who you really want is her secretary.  The secretary is the gatekeeper and it is her job to screen calls.  Can do that calling corporate and asking for her.

We made friends on a TA with one of the captains.  He was travelling with his family.  He provided us a contact for his wife who speaks a tiny bit of English.  Sent the daughter a tiny present a couple times. Always acknowledged.

• Thanks 1