Radiant New Zealand

46 minutes ago, gbenjo said:

Yes  we do....

Then I might try again and get to meet you (to see what all the fuss/raving is about ...) when I board the Norwegian Jewel on Valentine's Day 🙂

Previous attempts have failed.

25 minutes ago, boeckli said:

Then I might try again and get to meet you (to see what all the fuss/raving is about ...) when I board the Norwegian Jewel on Valentine's Day 🙂

Good luck, he is a hard man to track down sometimes.

28 minutes ago, boeckli said:

Certainly nothing to rave about.😛

5 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Apparently no one got notice so they are trying to reschedule 

Good luck, we have had so many issues with registering and then having to start again and re register only to find the party was not arranged despite having the numbers and emails saying so. 

Just got a message that Mrs G had been set up as a cash account (even though we registered a CC) indeed the CC on my account is in her name. Strange goings on this cruise, very strange indeed.

10 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Wouldn’t have got to the m&g anyway.

Turned the Head wrong neck went pop, not sure if I passed out or not, but not left cabin so far all day.

Oh no Mr GUT, hope you will be ok and soon getting out and about. But if not, I'm sure Mrs GUT will be happy to look after you. 😁 Or room service maybe?

Take care,

Leigh

4 hours ago, possum52 said:

Oh no Mr GUT, hope you will be ok and soon getting out and about. But if not, I'm sure Mrs GUT will be happy to look after you. 😁 Or room service maybe?

Take care,

Leigh

2 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Bummer.

Thanks, not unexpected, at least the sneezing has improved dramatically.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

Turned the Head wrong neck went pop, not sure if I passed out or not, but not left cabin so far all day.

Ouch! Hope it comes right soon so you can enjoy the rest of the cruise.

7 hours ago, boeckli said:

Your not missing much..but I should be there on the 14th Feb although not sure where abouts in the terminal I will be, but probably at check in, just ask someone.

6 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

Just got a message that Mrs G had been set up as a cash account (even though we registered a CC) indeed the CC on my account is in her name. Strange goings on this cruise, very strange indeed.

See what happens when I don't check you in. They probably did not link Mrs Gut to your account  as she looked too young (under 18) 😀😀

6 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

So now your a pain in the neck as well as a pain in the butt.🤣🤣🤣

Hope it gets  better soon for you mate.

1 hour ago, gbenjo said:

See what happens when I don't check you in. They probably did not link Mrs Gut to your account  as she looked too young (under 18) 😀😀

They did have issues, the funny thing is the credit card is solely in her name. You didn’t know her when she was young, she used to get angry at people thinking our son was her brother and I was their father.

we went to a New Years party when the lad was about 2 (she was 23) and someone we met for the first time said “Your mother must be a *****, making you baby sit on NYE” I think she had on a denim overall and hair in a pony tail, looked about 13.