Princess account cannot be found

KevintheIrishDJ

Just logged into my account with no issue.  Try re-setting your password.  Just hit Forgot Password fill info and Princess will send a link to your email address to reset the password.

Edited by franktown
correction

A couple of weeks ago, I was not able to log into one of my three cruises.  Password didn't work and neither did Booking number. I would get "technical difficulties", my account information was not correct, etc.  My TA ended up having to contact Princess and found out that somehow our birthdates got switched!

19 minutes ago, sunnytag said:

Folks on this board can't help you....Call Princess on the phone.  From your description it sounds like you are not getting through to Princess servers. :classic_smile:

Boy will your face be red when the person on the phone at Princess says "did you try clearing out the cache on your browser?  that always works for a lot of people..."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:

I sent an email several days ago.  Still doesn't work.

Hello,   have you tried to access your account with the ocean app?  If you can log into the app then the web page may be bad;  if you can't log into the app then your user id account may be the issue

• Like 1

So, after sending an email several days ago, I got this: 

"Thank you for your recent email. For assistance with your inquiry, we kindly ask that you contact our Reservations Support Department (which does not have email access) at 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237) option 3 then option 3.  Please have your membership and/or booking number available for faster service."

• Haha 1

The site is behaving badly.  We're trying to book our excursions for an upcoming cruise and are having to wait for the site to load and cannot pay for selected excursions.  We'll call Princess to get the excursions booked.

This happened to me as well, I had to update my password to a more secure one.  There was no email about it expiring, or anything, but I just did "forgot password" and created a new one with all of their new requirements and it has worked perfectly ever since.

-Kara