Skyy Vodka
Dewar's Scotch Whisky
Dos Equis Beer

Coke
Sprite
Tonic Water
Perrier
Bottled Water

you can swap out for 2 coffee cards, a bottle of wine, or swap for all the same soda for soda or liquor for liquor 
  • Like 1

On 4/11/2018 at 4:58 PM, reedprincess said:

Here you go, all your questions answered - what's included, what you can swap for, etc...

Call Room Service to make any swaps:

Question:What will my mini-bar consist of?

Answer:Elite members will get a one-time complimentary mini-bar set-up (1per Elite stateroom) which consists of two (2) miniature bottles each ofCognac, Gin, Vodka and Scotch Whisky, two (2) 12 ounce cans of beer, two (2) 12ounce cans/bottles of tonic water, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Coca Cola, two (2)12 ounce cans of Sprite, two (2) 0.5 liter bottles of water, two (2) 11 ouncebottles of Perrier. The contents of the mini-bar are subject to change.

Question:What if I have a specific request for how I’d like my mini-barstocked?

Answer:Your mini-bar will consist of a selection of liquors, soft drinks,beer, still and sparkling water. Once on board, you may contact Room Service tochange your mini-bar selection. Certain restrictions apply.

Question:Can I exchange the items in my Elite mini-bar for wine?

Answer:You may exchange all of your mini-bar items for one bottle of winevalued at $40 or less.

Question:Can I exchange the items in my Elite mini-bar for full bottles ofliquor?

Answer:No. Miniature bottles of liquor (50 ml) may be exchanged on aone-for-one basis with other miniature bottles.

Question:Can I exchange the non-alcoholic items in my Elite mini-bar foralcohol?

Answer:No. Non-alcoholic beverages may be exchanged on a one-for-onebasis with other non-alcoholic varieties.

Question:What if I don't want any alcohol in my Elite mini-bar?

Answer:If you do not wish to have any alcohol in your mini-bar we will behappy to exchange your mini-bar for one of the following:

• Alcoholic beverages may be exchanged for non-alcoholic beverages on a one-for-one basis
  • Full mini-bar may be exchanged for two (2) Coffee Cards
  • All water mini-bar setup will consist of eight (8) 1.5 liter bottles of water

This information previously available on the Princess website was posted by reedprincess which explains your current options.

• Like 1

Our most recent cruise was our first as Elite. There was no Courvoisier VS and no Skyy Vodka. Instead they gave us a beer in place of the missing items. The beer was all Heineken.  We weren't happy about it but were unable to get it changed as we were told the standard items were out of stock.

1 minute ago, Thrak said:

Our most recent cruise was our first as Elite. There was no Courvoisier VS and no Skyy Vodka. Instead they gave us a beer in place of the missing items. The beer was all Heineken.  We weren't happy about it but were unable to get it changed as we were told the standard items were out of stock.

That's never happened to us! We usually swap everything out for Skyy and sparkling water. 

15 minutes ago, Thrak said:

That's messed up, I'd be pretty unhappy & maybe request drink credits at the bar.

• Like 1

They were out of Courvoisier on one of our cruises and replaced it with extra bottles of one of the other liquors. I don't remember which, but I switched them out for gin. You can switch the cans of soda for any of the canned soda on the room service menu. DH likes to get ginger ale. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thrak said:

We were offered the Courvoisier, Gin, Dewers, etc.  We traded for only Skyy Vodka.  We got the Dos XX instead of Heineken. We got Ginger Ale, Coke, and Perrier. 
When we went to any of the trivias, games, etc. I would order cranberry juice and add the Vodka to it!  It worked out!

• Like 1

On the Sapphire in Apr 2019 in a suite (and being Elite), we were given Gin and Vodka only as they had run out of Dewars and brandy.  We don't drink gin, so asked for this to be replaced with vodka.  

As you can see, we had quite a few to keep us going😲

IMG_20190427_163611.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Thrak said:

Gee, if you'd like some Skyy Vodka or Courvoisier, I have lots of little bottles of both (plus gin, etc) you're welcome to it!  We don't drink much and have been Elite for quite a few cruises so we always end up bringing the stuff home where it sits unopened ;-(  We usually swap it out for one or two coffee cards, but still have a lot here at home.

Edited by BarbinMich